Chapter 57 : Besties Part 3 (:

Harry's --

"Hooo! Thank God we're here!" I sighed

"Okay, Okay, I know it's my fault. Why don't we just enjoy the moment?" Tasha smirked

Finally, after hours of strolling Tasha decided where on Earth shall we eat. And yes, We landed here at...Taco Bell.. Ahm, Oh yea. She's the one in-charge of deciding where to eat because it's my treat...So it's her choice — just for this time. "I really thought you wanted to eat in a Fancy Restaurant" I smiled "What? Why? How do you call this one? A cheap resto?" Laughing, I replied "What?! No!! This is Taco Bell! People's all time favorite" She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest saying "Now you said it uh?"

"Oh come on Tasha! Don't give me that look"

"Hahahaha!! Okay, Okay Fineee" She chuckled

"So, Tell me something about you"

"Well.. I am Natasha Wilbrey. 20 years old. Currently working on a boring company in which overtime hours of work is not even paid. I'm at Taco Bell right now, sitting across my Best Friend who's Harry Styles and a member of the most popular boy band ever named One Direction. And lastly, I'm single and not ready to mingle because I'm broken"

"I'm not yet even finish with what I'm saying! Hahaha. I was about to ask you—"

"Ask me what!?"

"Can you let me finish my sentence first?"

"I'm not stopping you Harry!" She defended

I leaned forward and rest both of my arms atop of the table. Looking at her eyes straightly, I answered "Really Tash? Really?"

"Okay, So I'm now confused. What is my real name for you? Is it Tash, Tasha or Natasha or even Sha-sha? Or Sash—" As she continues to speak, every single word is now blurred. I know this conversation will only be even longer than I thought, because you know Tasha's always adding up aditional information or some sorta' things that are not merely related to the topic. Ehemmm... Just like what I've ask her a while ago... Oh.. Yea..

Going back to my senses, I cutted what Tasha was saying "Ah yea! I remember, Tell me something about you that I still don't know" Then I grinned

She stopped for a second then took a deep breathe. I was looking straight at Tasha — Waiting for her to answer me back. "Soooo?" I said

"What about me Harry? There's a lot of things you don't know about me now. Where do I start?" She fake-smiled

"Look, I'm not saying that you should tell those "intimate" things to me. I am not obliging you okay?" I quoted

"What? You're really insane. I didn't say anything against you"

"No, I'm just sayin' it. I'm informing you because you just did a fake-smile on me" I pointed out

"What fake-smiled?"

"Yer knew like thizzzzz" I uttered mirroring her act then I point my teeth out to her.

"Harry, you're grinning a lot" She reminded

"That's what you did"

Natasha was about to reply and defend herself again to me when suddenly a guy with a purple and yellow shirt appeared right infront of us. "Excuse me Sir, Ma'am. I know I'm a bit enterrupting you're situation right now.."

"Actually you really are, We're in a middle of something here" Tasha said being rude to the waiter again

"Don't mind her. Just do your job—" What should I call him? Mate? Lad? Dude? Narrowing my eyebrows, I carefully read the nameplate displayed on his chest "Just do your job Ke-ke-kev"