Chapter 56 : The Confrontation

Zayn's ~

As soon as we arived at one of our favorite restaurants. Niall immediately head at an empty table where the two of us can seat. Well, Niall's really good at picking places especially when you're with him in a restaurant. He picked the one's at the right side of the restaurant where there is a nice view of the street. "Wow, This is really good" I whispered to myself while we're walking towards the free table.

Guess what? I know it's kinda Gay if I'm gonna tell you that I miss this kind of quality time with this lad. But seriously? I don't even care. Andddddd — Yes, I really missed this... so much

As soon as we sat, The waiter approached and gave us the menu saying "Just call me when you're already settled Sir"

Chuckling, Niall replied "Oh! Ya-ya. Sure"

I waited for the crew to to move away first and then when he finally did, I asked the blonde guy "Hey, What are you going to order?"

"I think it's gonna be st—"

"Don't tell me it's gonna be a steak again?" I smugged while Niall grinned at me. "Hahaha. Tsk" I shook my head

"How about you?" He uttered

"I'll take pasta for now"

"Wooaaa, Woooaa! Pasta! Is that you Zayn?"

I laughed and then mumbled "What's the problem?"

"Come on! We're the so called "Big-Guys" We shouldn't be eating Pasta! Order some heavy meal!! Unless...."

"Unless what?"

"Unless you're on a diet" He smirked

"Tsss" I hissed as I switch my head to the right side. I was supposed to answer Niall when that one thing captured me and suddenly filled out my attention. It was brimming, It was undeniably beautiful. I knew it was perfect, It might be the one. Well, Atleast. Out of nowhere, I abruptly smiled and then looked at the name of the store "Golden Plate" I bowed my head down and then let my memory stock that "Golden Plate" into my mind.

"Hey Zayn? Are you okay?"

"Ohh!!" I said returning my view back to Niall "Ya, Ya.. I-I'm fineee." I said a bit laughing

"Why are you even laughing. You're weird! Hahaha"

"Uhm, No-nothing. It's ju-just that something really captured me"

Niall moved his head into his right side and looked everywhere. Like he's trying to see something... Something I don't know, Something weird. "What are you doing?!"

"I was just looking for that one thing who captured Zayn Malik's attention. It could be anywhere here."

"Hahahaha! Stop that Niall! Can we-just order foods now?"

"Oh, Okay. Well — I'm a bit starving."

I smiled then raised my hand in order to call for a waiter's attention. "An order of this, and this please" I uttered while he repeated our orders. "Okay, Sir. Please wait 10 minutes for the food. Shall we served the deserts too already?"

"Alright" Niall chuckled.

Actually, I don't know what happened to our "Unless you're on a diet" topic. Suddenly, It was just dropped out. And I think that's also a good point of view, Because Niall's only gonna teased me about that thing. Out of nowhere, Our song Little Things surrounded the whole restaurant.

"Ooooh! That's our song!" Niall cheered, Yea. They featured it up again. Everytime we eat here they really make sure that they play one of our songs. And — I think that's really a sweet thing.