Chapter 49 : A Moment With Calum

*unedited*

-

"What?" I said to Michael

"She said she's already on her way too"

"What place?" I asked. This is the one thing I hate the most about Michael.. You ask him then he's gonna answer you back without an exact detail

"The place we used to hang-out before" He smiled

"Arcade?" I notioned

"Oh no. That's Patricia" He cheerfuly said. I rolled me eyes and sighed at him. Disbelievelingly, I can't even imagine that he still knows everything about his Past. Where'd they hang-out, Where's their first date. Eventually, That's really a pain in the arse. Can't even think of that. You see - How can even a guy managed to date tons of random ladies one at time? Impossible right? But.. Michael's different. Why? Because he always do that when we're here in Australia. Neh? But that was way back 2-3 years ago.

"So, Where should I go?" I asked

"Coffee shop-" He replied

I stopped and looked at Michael with my cheeks puffing out. Michael paused for a while and he was just looking at me straight my eye - Well? I didn't even expect that Michael can go to places like that. I was trying to hold on with my emotion but I think that'll just explode in any minute. "Hold them back. Hold them back Cal" I said to myself while coughing a bit. For sure Michael can really figure out what's happening to me. You can see those happy eyes flashing through my face and those pink blushes running in my cheeks. "What?" Michael uttered raising his voice.

"Bwahahahahahahahaha!" Can't help it "Oh my - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I said laughing at the top of my lungs "Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha. Oh - Oh Michael! Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

With an unhumored thought, Michael affirmed. "Go on. "Laugh 'til you die baby." He added.

I did what he said. I was laughing the whole time and Michael was just standing in front of me doing nothing. Like he was waiting for summer or winter over there. While me? Dude, I'm almost dying because of him. Actually, not because of him but because of what he said. I was holding my stomach and was still laughing out loud. I can't get over with that thing. Few minutes more, I finally stopped laughing. My jaws really hurts now and I'm definetely tired of it. You know the feeling when you can't stop laughing but then you still wanna laugh but you can't but you're laughing but you can't but you're laughing? That's totally me today.

"Done?" Michael said

"Hooo!" I yelled "Think so" I said wiping a tear in my eye. Hm - that's because of happiness ayt? "So? In what coffee shop?"

"Starbuuuuuuuucksss" He replied in a high note as I assent "Hey Monkey Guy!" He shouted

"What?!"

"Why did you laughed at what I've said earlier?"

"Ah" I waved off "Because I never thought you like to hang-out in a Coffee Shop" I explained "That's why.. I was shock when you said that you and Kelly go there"

"Excuse me? Michael Clifford's a Human Being. Therefore, I still drink coffee... But not that much."

"Fine - Didn't even told you to explain about that thing! Hahahahaha" I said

"It's fine. I'm not serious about what I've said also" Michael chuckled, While my face suddenly change into a serious one "Anyway, The Starbucks Coffee Shop is not the place where you and Kelly will seriously meet"

"You've got be kidding me" I said

"No, I'm not kidding you"

"WHAT THE HELL MICHAEL? I'M SERIOUS OKAY. WHERE ARE WE GOING TO MEET? TELL ME THE TRUTH NOW WILL YOU?" I can't take it anymore, Michael's not always serious about anything OR should I say. EVERYTHING. That's what we don't like about him. You don't know when he's saying the truth because he's still serious when he's telling you a joke. And again, That's weird.