Chapter 50 : Michael > Kelly < Calum

Kelly's --

I'm really excited on what's gonna happen today with Me and Calum. I can say that — Yea, It's quite unusual for me to be with him. Like there's this awkward wall between the two of us. But honestly? I miss this man. Those times that he's making me laugh out of those weird and creepy wacky faces, When he almost die because of jumping up and down in a staircase just to make me giggle. Haaaaa, M'mries. I can't really throw them up away. Not with this guy.

Well, I know you're thinking that I'm quite a clingy girl because I have Calum by my side when Michael WAS still boyfriend. But guess what? The answer would be a No. Capital N-O. NO. Unfortunately, Michael's sweet but during our relationship he's always busy into so much things. Like Clubs, Bands, Rehersals and what so ever. (I also know that Girls are included in his agenda, But What ever) Most of the time, He's not by myside. I don't know how and why did that happen  but again, I know he's not really with me. Yea — It's hard for me to cope up with a 'Michael Clifford'. I know all of you will defend him to me but — I'm over him. I'm done with his stupid night life and stupid reasons. M'kay? O-V-E-R.

But what you need to know about Michael is that he's caring all the time. There's this super sweet moment we had during winter. Ugh, I'm missing it again *frowns*

- Flashback -

December 21st 2011

What a cold and shiverring weather we have today. Me and Michael decided to go and hang-out despite of having a snowy surrounding in the village. I'm already wearing a super thick coat plus 2 jackets covering my body, A beaniee and a pair of gloves but still I can feel the cold's going inside my body. How did that happen? I turned to my right side and saw that Michael was walking calmly - We have the same style of clothing and yet he's not even getting cold. Again, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? As of now, I'm not really comfortable that we're here outside. Like I'm in a huge freeezer - Sigh, but For Michael — I'll do whatever it takes.

"Is it really okay with you that we're here outside?" He suddenly asked while I just nod and eyed him. I think I cannot really open my mouth and say something else because I'm not feeling well. He turned his view back to the road and continuously walked while holding my hand.

Snow keeps on falling on the ground, Some kids were playing at their frontyard — busy building a snowman. Michael loves to see kids playing, I don't know why but whenever he sees one - He intends to stop and just watch them. And Guess what? It's happening right now.

"Hey babe?" I said nudging him in his shoulder

"Hm'yeah?" Michael replied - still not looking at me

"Is the kid bothering you again?"

Finally, He eyed me and chuckled "Quite. Hahahahaha" Then he turned back his attention to the kid

"I thought you only love to mingle and see random girls? Not a kid." I joked

"What? Hahaha. Babe, You're crazy again *rubbs my hair* No. Okay? It's not what you think. Yes, I do love to see kids like that one *points at the kid*  but then I only love one Girl — and that's you *smiles*" Turned his view again to the kid while I'm super blushing and will explode in any moment here in my place. Neh? Turns out Mr. Unicorn ignited his sweet hormones today. "Anyway, Let's go?" He said

"M'kay" I smiled

After a few minutes of walking around the village, The temperature of my body isn't really good. I feel so weak and I just wanna lay down the ground. Knees hurt, Eyes hurt, Everything is getting worse. I began to move slow and lose all the energy that I have. I untangled my hand to Michael and took a halt for a while.