ep 13

(Jimin was kneeling down in the class in front all the students, jk and jhope were secretly laughing at him, while he was glaring at them, after sometimes the bell rang indicating that the period time is over, jimin sighed in relief, but then jimin looked towards the door and found yoongi coming inside the classroom with principal, he widened his eyes and faced the wall and lowered his head so that yoongi can't see his face)

Jimin: (in mind) damn it, what the hell  is he doing here....God please don't make me embarrassed in front of my crush, i hope he doesn't notice me

(Meanwhile yoongi and the principal entered inside the class all the students greeted them confusingly as they don't know who yoongi is and why he is here, yoongi looked at kook who was sitting on the last bench, suga shook his head in disbelief, while kook gulped and sat properly)

Principal: mr jeon now i am taking my leave..i hope you will teach them well

Yooongi: yes sir i will (principal smiled and left from there)

Yoongi: (shook hands with professor) hello i am jeon yoongi the new professor

Professor: ohh nice to meet you, i am choi youngdo their physics teacher..nice to meet you, i'll take my leave now (to jimin) and you boy, you will be kneeling there for 2 more classes it's your punishment

Yoongi: (looked at the boy confusingly, he couldn't see the boy's face as he was facing the wall and his head was lowered) umm may i know why are you punishing him?

Jimin: (kneeling down, hands up in the air, closed his eyes tightly, in mind) ahh i am gone..

Jk: (whispering to jhope, controlling his laugh) poor jimin, the more he wants to look innocent and good boy in front of hyung the more he is getting exposed

Jhope: i feel so bad for him...what if yoongi sir tells this to his hyung?

Kook: nothing will happen for now let's enjoy the drama

Professor: sir he is very disrespectful, he and his friends always talk in the middle of lecture and they even use the phone, they never pay attention to the class...i am so done with them.. anyways i am taking my leave my next class is going to start

Yoongi: ohh..okay bye (the professor bowed and left)

Yoongi: (to students) hello my name is jeon yoongi, i am your chemistry teacher and from now on your homeroom teacher, i hope you all will behave nicely with me... before i start teaching i have some rules you have to follow (he said coldly, all the students including jk and jhope gulped and nodded)

Yoongi: rule number 1, you won't talk in the middle of the lecture, 2: you won't bunk my or any other classes, no misbehaving with me i won't tolerate it, i will punish you if it's needed don't expect me to be sweet with you and ignore your wrong doings if you did wrong then you have to pay for it, 3rd i want my work to be completed on time..i don't like when students don't complete their works on time... 4th (glared at jk who gulped) no bullying.. you're my students I won't tolerate if you bullied any innocent you all are equal to me...understood?

Students: y..yes sir

Yoongi: hmm now start introducing yourself one by one

(Jimin gulped hard, while students started to introduce themselves one by one, now it was jhope's turn, he got up)

Jhope: i..i am Jung hoseok (yoongi nodded and he sat down now it was jk's turn, he got up while trembling)

Kook: (trembling, scared, tensed) m..my n...name is jeon cockroach
(Hearing this hobi laughed yoongi glared at him he stopped laughing and looked down) n...nn.no (closed his eyes) i mean jeon jungkook