Chapeter 4 🌹

The next morning I woke up really early. The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the room. I looked out of the window and noticed that the blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze. This is a great day for surfing!

I got up from bed and headed to the bathroom

I got up from bed and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my morning skincare. I decided to take a quick shower to freshen up. I took my phone and opened Spotify. If you don't have a privet concert in your shower then what are you doing? I picked my shower playlist and started singing Drivers Licence by Olivia Rodrigo.

"Red lights, stop signs
I still see your face in the white cars, front yards
Can't drive past the places we used to go to
'Cause you know I still love you, babe

Sidewalks we crossed
I still hear your voice in the traffic, we're laughing
Over all the noise
God, I'm so blue, know we're through
But you know I still love you, babe"

I untangled my hair and applied my favourite strawberry shampoo. I scrubed my whole body and I immedietly felt better.

In the square of golden rock the shower water runs free and easy. I wish I could stay there all day in its cocoon, but the day awaits. Shower water comes as perfect rain, warm and steady, awakening my skin in all the right ways. I stayed there for a couple of minutes knowing I had much time before I had to go to the beach and meet Poppy and Bodhi. We of course invited my sister too but she declined saying she had somthing to do.

I got out and wrapped myself in one of the white fancy towels that I found under the sink

I got out and wrapped myself in one of the white fancy towels that I found under the sink. I brushed my hair a little but I was really carefull not to damage it since my hair was still wet. I let it air dry and decided to worry later about the hairstyle. I did a natural make up, only putting on a liitle bit of conceler and lip gloss.

I sat on my phone for about 20 minutes and then headed to the bathroom again to figure out what to do with my hair.

I sat there looking at my reflection in the mirror, examining my facial feautures. I decided to leave my hair natural. It was like a beach wave which really complemented my blonde hair. I went to my closet and picked a baby blue bikini and paired with a white shirt, which I left open.