Chapter 8 🎀

"Morning sleepyhead

"Morning sleepyhead." I hear a voice and the blanget is yanked of me.

"Ughh. What time is it?" I groan.

"Time to get up." He laughs and I grab a pillow and hit him with much force.

"If I get up you better run." I warnd him and earn a chuckle.

"Comme on we have a competition to attend today." He grabs my head and pulls me up. "Go ask Wren if she can give you a swimsuit until we take your clothes today."

"Fineeee." I whine and put my hair in a ponytail.

I open the door and pull my shirt down, looking around I sigh in relief when I don't see Elo anywhere. I just feel really awkward that I have to stay in the same house as her, it's weird.

I head across the hall and nock softly on the purple door.

"Come in." I hear Wren's sweet voice. Wow never thought that I would say that, anyways. I open the door and I am met with the blonde's smiling face.

"Morning!" I smile at the girl and sit next to her in the bed.

"Morning. How did you sleep?" She asks.

"Good. I was wondering if you have a swimsuit and a shirt."

"Sure!" She gets up and looks throught her closet. She picks up a cute two piece swimsuit and gives me a white crop top with blue letters. On the centre it said 'Aqua for life. By Georgio Armani.'

"Thank you so much!" I hug her and go to change.

"Autumn?" She stops me.

"Yeah?"

"I am going at Ari's wanna come?" She asks and I sent her an apologetic smile.

"Sorry I just don't wanna see my sister right now, thank you though." I smile and she returns it.

"No problem. Oh and make sure Baxter is there on time."

"You got it." i chuckle and leave her room.

" i chuckle and leave her room