Chapter 10

"You okay?" I hear Baxter say as I approach the table that they are sitting.

"Fine." I say and sit down next to Poppy.

"What are we going to eat?" Wren asks and before we can respond Poppy picks up her phone and takes a picture. 

While we are eating I am sitting quietly playing with my food

While we are eating I am sitting quietly playing with my food. I ignore the glances that Poppy sends me and zone out.

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

The next morning we are off to Byron. I slept terrible last night not only did mom make me sleep to  the floor but not on the bedroom. She made me sleep in the living room.

We are on the car and I am driving since I am the oldest and on the passenger seat is Wren and on the back the rest of the girls. Wren is taking a video and I smile for the first time that day.

When we arrive at the place we are staying we greet everyone and run inside. I am in complete sock. The place is enormous, we have our on the pool and the whole resort is only for us. Wren shows us the way and we arrive at a big bright room.

"So, guys, on the last shoot here, I saw two Hemsworths. It was pretty good." She srugs and I scream.

"No way!" 

"Yeah!" She nods. 

The girls go explore the kitchen and I flop on the couch. I wish I had one of those to sleep on at Ari's home. Summer, Bodhi and Wren leave the room leave Poppy and me inside.

"Gift bags!" I say and Poppy approaches me.

"Anyway, Aut-Aut... room service or pool?" She asks taking of her glasses.

"Uh... both!" I throw her a bikini and we head outside to sit by the pool.

"Autumn Torres, I challenge you to be nice to your sister while we're here." I roll my eyes at the girl in front of me.

"Why is it on me to keep the peace?" I sit up to look at my best friend.

"Because it's my first photoshoot too and I really need it to go well."

"Challenge accepted but me and Summer are not the only thing you should be worried about. I can handle her."

"What are you talking about?" She looks at me.

"Those two you should be worried about." I point at the blonde girl and my sister.

Wren and Poppy are making a video and I can see how pissed my sister looks that the girls get along. She screams and jumps into the water behind them splashing them from head to toe. Poppy screams , takes my hand and we jump too. In a matter of seconds we are all splashing around in the water.

After about an hour of having fun I finally get out of the water and start to sunbathe. I put on my favourite playlist and enjoy the sunny morning. Suddenly my music stops and my phone starts ringing. Weird. It's an unkown number.

"Hello?" I pick it up and my heart drops when I hear the voice on the other end.

"Long time no see Goldy Locks." At that moment all the colour was drained of my face and I almost droped my phone.

"Cat got your tongue sweetie?" I hear the man chuckle and that is when I regain control.

"How did you find my number?"

"I have my ways."

"What do you want from me?" I ask coldly.

"Nothing. Can't a man talk to his favourite girl. Geez Autumn."

"Well I don't want to talk to you Connor." I say starting to get pissed of."

"I missed you baby." 

A/N: A little filler chapter. The next one is going to be a flashback showing a little bit of Autumn's backround.