Chapter 6 🦩

And I start...

"I-"

"What were you thinging!" And of course she interupts me again.

"Shut up Summer just shut up." I raise my voice and I camn clearly see the sock in her eyes. "For once in your life you have to understand that not everything concerns you!" I now fully shout in frustration. "It's none of your buisness what I do so leave and If you fucking don't I am going to call mum and tell her about your little team bonding." 

"You can't fucking blackmail me"

"Blackmail means you don't have choices. But in reality, you do have choices. You just have to own up to the consequences of them!" I run my hands through my hair. God I hate arguements but it had to be said. For a while now Summer things that everything has to do with her and it is really getting into my nerves.

"You can't fucking blaickmail me!" She repeats. I laugh sarcastically.

"Watch me." I turn around and see Baxter smirking at me. 

"Now leave." I demand  and  she turns around to leave.

"Bye bye!" I hear Baxter say with a sarcastuc tone on his voice. It warms my heart that he took my side and I send him a smile.

"You okay?" He asks as stand beside him.

"I am fine. Just, arguments are not really my thing." I fiddle with my fingers. He takes my hands in his and I look up at him.

"I really like the robe." I laugh now seeing that he took my moms floral robe and wore it. "It's my moms." I point out.

"Well she's got good style

"Well she's got good style. Unlike whoever owns this place." He takes a step closer, me small hands still in his big ones fitting like a puzzle. He is close, really close. I can fell his hot breath hit my face and my own hitches.

"Was that a Euphoria reference?" He scratches the back of his neck clearly sensing the tension too.

"Maybe..." I smirk but my face fells the moment his slowly lets go of my hand and takes a step back. I try to hold onto to him as much as possible without him noticing and then our fingers are no longer touching. But the effect they had on me was amazing the skin where his hands touched felt tingly and I immedietly want his hands back.

 But the effect they had on me was amazing the skin where his hands touched felt tingly and I immedietly want his hands back