✨1✨

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

"Second term, only 5months to go" said Jisung holding his best friend's hand as they walked to their lecture

"I know, I can't believe it" replied Felix. "you know what I also can't believe"

"What?" asked Jisung as Felix suddenly stopped before entering the classroom

"That my brother and boyfriend are in the same lecture as us" he groaned

"Ugh why?"

"yeah, Chan and Changbin Hyung passed their maths assessment for architecture. Minho Hyung and Jinie didn't so they are staying with our class for their retake"

"well you Mr Hwang Lee Felix need to concentrate" replied Jisung as he grabbed Felix's face "I don't want you to be distracted by Mr Perfect"

"no promises" Felix replied giggling.

As both the boys entered the lecture room they were greeted by Seungmin and Jeongin.

"I heard Minho Hyung is going to be in our class," said Jeongin

"the girls can't stop talking about it," Seungmin said as he rolled his eyes

"I'm pretty sure they said something about Hyunj-" Seungmin added but was quickly stopped by Jeongin as he stepped hard on his foot.

Suddenly all the girls started to squeal and run towards the door.

Everyone else turned around to see what all the commotion was about, the commotion was between Minho and Hyunjin.

"I just want to sit down man" Hyunjin complained trying to push through the girls.

"I got this" said Minho "Whoever is the furthest from me now gets a kiss"

This caused all the girls to dart across the classroom to different corners, except one girl. She had blonde hair up to her shoulders similar to Felix's. She stood mainly in front of Hyunjin with her arms crossed.

"Not desperate for a kiss from you Minho" she said

"Who said I wanted to kiss your frog face" he huffed walking past her grabbing Hyunjin by the arm and dragging him along.

-

The lecturer arrived and began assigning seats to students.

"This isn't high school" a student complained among others but Ms Park didn't listen and kept on going.

"Seungmin and Jeongin" said Ms. Park

"Felix and Si-Jun"

"Hyunjin and Vanessa"

Felix stared at the blonde girl who smiled as she sat next to his boyfriend.

"and finally Minho and Jisung"

Jisung felt different pairs of eyes following him as he made his way to sit next to Minho. 

This was going to be a long day thought Jisung.

BREAK

Jisung kept looking around as he sat with his friends, he still felt like he was being watched since the morning.

"Sung why do you look on edge?" asked Seungmin

"Ever since I was sat next to Minho I feel like all the girls want to murder me," said Jisung

"I mean you took their man" said Jeongin

"I took nobody's- Felix, why are you crying?" said Jisung

"I thought it was going to be fun having Hyunjin in the same class but it's not I hate it" cried Felix

The boys gathered around Felix consoling him.

"Why do you hate it?" asked Jeongin

"Because of that Vanessa bitch, she kept trying to flirt with Hyunjin in front of me" replied Felix "I can't deal with that for 5 months"

"you need to speak to him or else he is going to get a lecture from me," said Seungmin

Felix scanned the canteen to see where Hyunjin was sitting, of course, he was with Minho who was with 15 different girls. Both the boys were checking different girls' phones looking at something.

"what are they even doing?" said Jisung

"Whatever it is I don't want to know" Seungmin added.

"Hyunjinnie!" Felix shouted waving his hand so his boyfriend could see him.

Hyunjin got up from Minho handing him one of the girls' phones and ran towards Felix.

"Hey my angel" he said giving Felix a small peck causing Seungmin to drop his fork and point at his food.

"Jinnie what were you doing with all those girls?" asked Felix looking down at his hands as he fidgeted with them.

"Nothing baby, just some stupid test Minho was doing with them" Hyunjin replied, he lifted Felix's face so he could look at his face "I only have eyes for you"

"what about that Van-" Hyunjin cut Felix off by pressing his lips against his, Felix instantly kissed back putting his hands through Hyunjin's hair and pulling him closer.

All 3 boys looked at each other awkwardly,

"Ehem we are trying to eat and we could do without the pornography" said Seungmin

Felix pulled away from Hyunjin, which slightly frustrated the older. "Sorry guys," said Felix

"It's just kissing," said Hyunjin as he looked at Seungmin

"I know I can see that, I'm not visually impaired thank you" Seungmin replied while giving Hyunjin a sarcastic smile

"I will see you after school," said Felix

"Can I kiss his cheek, or do I need permission from you to do so," Hyunjin said to Seungmin

"HYUNJIN!" Felix protested

"You're such a cock" replied Seungmin

"SEUNGMIN!" Felix protested again

"Listen I dont need-" Before Hyunjin could finish his sentence Minho came and sat next to Jisung with his hand around the younger shoulders.

"I owe you a kiss" Minho said leaning close to Jisung's face.

⠄・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄