✨2✨

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

"I owe you a kiss" Minho said leaning close to Jisung's face.

"What?" all the boys said except Hyunjin

"I said this morning anyone who is the furthest away from me gets a kiss" said Minho as he rolled his eyes "We checked all the girls that were filming us in class and Jisung you were the furthest from me"

"Hyung you can't just go around kissing people" said Felix

"I have to stay by my word I don't make false statements," said Minho whose arm was still around Jisung, Minho leaned in puckering his lips.

Jiusng dipped his finger in mustard and smeared it over Minho's lip.

"Ew, what the fuck I hate mustard!" Minho complained, wiping it off with a tissue.

"I was never involved in this nor am I interested in kissing a fuckboy like you" replied Jisung. 

Minho's ego was hurt.

"Fuckboy?" Minho scoffed, to be fair Minho hadn't slept with anyone he was just labelled one as all the girls had a crush on him and he would constantly flirt but not date anyone.

 "I'll show you what a fuckboy is?" Minho mumbled under his breath.

He gave Jisung an angry look before storming off, with Hyunjin following behind him.

"What is wrong with your brother?" said Seungmin

Felix just sighed sitting back down.

"And there's something wrong with your boyfriend" he added

"Seungmin just leave it," said Jeongin

"No, I don't want to see Felix getting hurt" replied Seungmin "he didn't even address the whole Vanessa thing"

"Maybe I'm being too sceptical, Hyunjin said he only has eyes for me," said Felix giving the most innocent smile

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to put any suspicion in your head" Seungmin replied giving a smile back.

"you think Minho is going to leave me alone after that?" said Jisung

"don't worry I will warn Hyung not to do anything to you" replied Felix

"but will he listen?" said Jeongin

-

As the days went by Minho started to become extra nice to Jisung, he would hold the door open for him, carry his books into class and even pull out his seat for him to sit down. Jisung was a bit sceptical but his heart said something else, because not once did Minho try to kiss Jisung or ask to kiss him it had been two weeks since the whole situation.

"Please could everyone get their assignments out" said Ms.Park

"assignments?" Minho whispered, 

"Didn't you do it?" Jisung whispered back

"Minho assignment?" Ms Park asked