✨️12✨️

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

1 month later

"Jisung baby wake up," his mother said as she gently shook him

"Do I have to go?" The younger mumbled as he hid further under the blanket.

"Yes darling, you know you have exams soon" she said pulling the blanket down from his face.

She helped Jisung get out of bed slowly. She carefully held onto his arm, lifting him up and walked with him towards the bathroom.

"I can do it from here, Mum," Jisung said

"You sure?" She asked

"Yes, I'm not a baby," he replied before closing the door and leaving her outside.

-

Seungmin and Jeongin were sitting together with Hyunjin and Felix on the opposite side.

"Hi, guys." Said Jisung as he walked towards the table.

"OMG SUNGIE"

"JISUNG!!"

"WHERE WERE YOU?!"

Everyone started to talk over each other as they were shocked seeing the younger.

"SUNGIEEEEEEE!" Felix shouted as he pulled Jisung into a hug.

"Missed me huh?" Jisung giggled.

"Missed? Is an understatement," said Hyunjin "he cried almost every day"

"Hey don't expose me" Felix said pulling away from the hug to go and slap Hyunjin on the arm.

"Jisung?" a familiar voice said from behind.

The younger turned around to face Minho, who had tears in his eyes ready to drop any second.

"Hi," the younger said with a small voice

"We need to talk," Minho said as two big tear drops left his eyes and rolled down his cheek.

He grabbed the younger's wrist and tried to pull him out of the class, but Jisung yanked his wrist back.

"I don't want to speak about anything, please," Jisung pleaded.

"But atleast tell us what happened to you?" Asked Jeongin

"I will, but I just don't want to talk about anything else," he said, looking at Minho when he said 'anything else'

"You can't just text me and end things, I want you to say it to my fucking face if you mean it" Minho spat as he got close to Jisungs face.

"I don't want anything to do with you" the younger replied with a straight face looking right into Minho's eyes "There I said it"

"From now on I don't know you and you don't know me" Minho said walking away to sit in his seat.

Jisung felt a pang of sadness in his heart but he said what he said.