✨5✨

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

Jisung kept running but felt his chest become heavy, he saw Felix and Hyunjin running towards him just in time.

Felix pulled Jisung into a hug but Jisung collapsed coughing harder. Felix pulled out an inhaler from Jisungs bag handing it to him.

"Why?" Cried the younger as he hugged Felix hard "Why me?"

"I'm sorry Sungie" replied Felix "I'm so sorry"

The younger stayed on the floor, clutching tightly on to his best friend, letting all his tears soak on to the freckled boys shirt.

"come on let's get you home" Felix said as he tried lifting Jisung but couldn't. "come on Sungie get up"

"Can i help?" asked Hyunjin as he approached the two friends, who were sat on the ground.

Felix nodded, allowing Hyunjin to place Jisungs arm around his neck, he then carried him bridal style to his car outside.

He slowly placed the crying boy in the back seat, Felix sat beside him letting the boy rest his head on his shoulder as Hyunjin drove him home.

"is this the house?" asked Hyunjin as he turned on to the driveway.

"yes," responded Felix as he took Jisungs phone calling his mum.

As soon as Felix explained what happened, well not everything just that Jisung had an asthma attack in the hallway nothing about him and Minho.

Jisungs parents were very strict on education and didn't want Jisung wasting his time on relationships.

Jisungs mother and father came running out to the car, they helped their son out thanking Felix and Hyunjin before taking him inside.

Felix was about to open the car door when Hyunjin began to drive the car.

"Hey!" the freckled boy exclaimed, but was ignored by the older as he stepped on the accelerator.

"STOP THE CAR!" Felix yelled "I MEAN IT HWANG HYUNJIN STOP!"

Hyunjin pressed hard on the brakes causing the younger to jolt forward hitting himself on the back of passengers seat.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Felix screamed.

He got out of the car, slamming the door hard before making his way to Hyunjins window.

The older rolled down the window revealing a very angry Felix.

"i said what is wrong wi-" Felix was cut off as Hyunjin grabbed him from the back of the neck and pulled him into a hard kiss, biting his ex's
bottom lip before pulling away.

"you're sick." said Felix

"hear me out" pleaded Hyunjin "if you think its bullshit, i will not bother you again. I promise."

Felix thought about it as he looked at Hyunjin who visibly had guilt in his eyes.

"fine" agreed Felix as he got in the passengers seat beside Hyunjin.

"Basically-"

"okay bye" Felix said opening the door just to be pulled back by Hyunjin, the younger began to squirm in Hyunjins grip, not wanting to listen as his heart was being stubborn.

"She has pictures." the older stated finally letting go of Felix.

"She has pictures of you and me kissing."

Felix stopped squirming and turned to face Hyunjin.

"She said she would send them to your mum if i didn't sleep with her, she knows your mum is a conservative Christian woman that hates gays." explained Hyunjin.

"So i called her after uni to tell her that i am not going to do anything with her because i only love you"

Hyunjin grabbed onto Felix's hands lifting them up to his face and placed a soft kiss on them.

"She got mad and kissed me, that's what Seungmin saw" he finished.

"Hyunjin i-"

*buzz**buzz*

Felix lifted his phone up and stared at the 'mum is calling' sign, he confidently picked up hoping it wasn't anything bad.

"Hel-"

"GET HOME RIGHT NOW!" the woman screamed

"Mum what's-"

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU LEE FELIX! COME HOME!" she screamed hanging up right after.

Felix looked at Hyunjin who grabbed his hand holding it.

"Whatever happens you know you've got me," he said reassuring the younger.

⠄・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄