✨️8✨️

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

Jisung sighed as Ms Park explained how to do an equation which Jisung was already good at.

Minho on the other hand had the most confused expression on his face.

He scratched the back of his neck looking at the worksheet, then looked over at Jisung's sheet to see the younger had already finished the questions.

"You all have 10 minutes to attempt the last 4 questions on the sheet" said Ms Park.

Jisung held his head in his hands thinking about what Dr. Kim had said.

He was worried about all these medications that were added to his life and now he had to be more cautious than before.

"Jisung?" said Minho shaking the boy

"What!" The younger whisper-yelled

"I called you like 5 times" replied Minho "could you help me with the questions?"

"No." Jisung said bluntly

"Why?"

"Because you humiliated-"

"Jisung and Minho stop talking" Ms park commanded.

"Humiliated me" Jisung whispered finishing his sentence

"Hey I apologised" Minho whispered back.

"No you didn't, I didn't hear a sorry"

"I fell out the window for you"

"Ha, for me? No you fell because you made a stupid decision"

"Well I tried to but you let me fall so I broke my leg what else do you want huh?" Minho pulled Jisung closed by the neck whispering into his ear.

To be fair whatever Minho was saying was going in one ear and out the other.

All Jisung's mind could think about was everything Dr. Kim said.

"You probably wished I broke my neck instead and died" the older whispered harshly

"YES DIE!" screamed Jisung as he pushed Minho away from his ear.

"HAN JISUNG!" Ms Park yelled

-

"Everyone pack away your things and leave," Ms Park said "Jisung and Minho please stay behind"

Minho rolled his eyes as he slammed his pen down as everyone left.

"What is going on with you two?" She asked

Both boys stayed silent looking down as Ms Park asked them the question.

"You boys are quiet now, you couldn't stop talking during my lecture" she said as she picked up the boy's worksheets.

"Oh wow, Jisung you finished everything including the extension question" Ms Park said with a pleased tone.

"And Minho this is such poor work you haven't even attempted any questions" she added.