⚠️21.5 - alternate ending⚠️

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

A few days later, Jisung was discharged. He had a successful heart transplant.

Jisung decided to see Minho first. He wanted nothing more than to hug him and feel his warmth again.

Jisung called Minhos phone, but he didn't pick up, but then he remembered the surprise Minho promised he'd planned for Jisung.

Jisung wasted no time booking a taxi and going straight to Minho's apartment. He buzzed the button, but Minho didn't open the door either.

He decided to buzz Minhos neighbour who knew Jisung, so they opened the door for him. Jisung made his way to Minhos apartment, the door was unlocked, so Jisung got in.

It was quiet, too quiet.

He opened
door and saw white and red balloons everywhere with a kitten plush on the bed with a small box.

But no Minho.

"Minho, you can come out now," Jisung said as he looked in the bathroom and the wardrobe.

"Minho, it's not funny, I miss you," Jisung said, hearing nothing but his voice.

"Boo!" Minho shouted out of nowhere, scaring Jisung.

"Do you want me to get a fucking heart attack!" Jisung yelped as he grabbed onto his chest feeling his heart beat fast.

"Of course not baby" Minho smiled caressing Jisungs cheek.

"You didn't visit me..." Jisung pouted.

"I did baby but you were asleep for some time," Minho explained.

"Anyways open the box" Minho gestured.

Jisung turned his back to Minho to retrieve the box, as he picked it up and turned back around...

Minho was on one knee.

"Han Jisung, will you marry me?" Minho said as held a diamond ring.

"Y-yes!" Jisung squealed throwing the box in his hand aside and hugging Minho tight.

Minho placed the ring on Jisungs finger kissing it before going to his lips.

⚠️

Jisung pulled away smiling before he saw condoms scattered across the floor.

"Oh, that's what was in the box..." Jisung blushed, turning completely red.

Minho leaned down, picking one up.

"Strawberry flavour, extra safe," he smirked.

"Sorry baby, but extra safe gotta wait," Jisung pouted. "I have to wait until six weeks to recover-"