⚠️13⚠️

⚠️spicey⚠️
───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

To his surprise, Jisung kissed back, and Minho's hand continued to rub the youngers belly as they kissed.

He slowly moved his hand down lifting the shirt and sliding his hand under touching Jisung's bare, soft skin.

The younger moaned as he felt Minhos hand go higher, Minhos fingers rubbed against the boy's chest causing friction on his nipples.

Minho slid his tongue into Jisungs mouth causing the younger to suck on the older tongue.

"Kittens hungry" he whispered into Jisung's ear causing the younger to respond with a small moan as he felt his pants get tight too.

Minho continued to rub Jisung's nipples but slightly faster, causing Jisung to throw his head back, resting it on Minho's shoulders as he let out even mord quiet moans.

Minho trailed wet kisses down Jisung's cheek to his ear, nibbling on the ear lobe.

"Min~" Jisung whimpered as he turned around, still sitting on the olders lap but fully facing him now.

"Yes baby" Minho replied as he placed his hands on Jisung's waist.

"I want you so bad," he whined as began to grind his ass down onto Minhos crotch.

"Fuck~" the older groaned.

"Oh Minho," he said lustfully as he began to rub himself harder against Minho so he could feel the covered member on his own.

Minho moved his hands to Jisungs ass gently squeezing it as he guided the younger movement.

Jisung's mind was filled with everything, he just wanted Minho to take all that away but nothing was going away. He wanted to tell Minho the truth about what happened but was too scared.

Jisung just wanted to get rid of all the frustration, so he placed his hand on Minho's shoulder, grabbing his shirt into his fist, he aggressively moved his lower half on Minho.

"Cant- cum, I want to so bad" the younger cried as he rested his forehead into the crook of Minhos neck still grinding against him.

Minho grabbed on Jisung's waist stopping the younger from doing what he was doing as he heard Jisung's loud sobs.

"Do you want me to help you cum?" The older asked nicely as he rubbed Jisung's back.

"yes. I mean no- I don't know?" The younger rambled not knowing what he wanted.

He lifted his head facing Minho with his puffy eyes, "can we just forget this happened" said Jisung as he got up grabbing his things.

"Hey, it's my fault I shouldn't have kissed you," Minho said helping Jisung pack away.

"I'm sorry I want to do things but I can't" the younger cried hard.

"I understand," Minho said grabbing Jisung's shoulders so he could face him.

"No" the younger sobbed as he looked down.

"I know you're scared, we don't know each other properly yet to start intimate things, I will respect your boundaries and you can take your time"

"Can we just revise like normal next time please"

Minho just nodded as Jisung got up to leave.

"Just to make it clear, we are not boyfriends." Jisung said as he left the library.

-

The rest of the study sessions became normal and Minho was starting to actually learn a few things, not just about Maths but about Jisung.

How his eyebrows narrow when he's frustrated or how he fidgets with his hands when he becomes nervous or uncertain about something.

But why was he focusing on all that when he had an exam to to do.

Minho had his pencil case in his hand as he waited outside the exam hall.

Everyone started to go inside but Minho was waiting for Jisung.

"Hyung, good luck," said Felix hugging his brother

"Thanks," said Minho bluntly, as he tried looking for Jisung

"Hyung, go inside your exam will start soon,"

"I know, but i think Jisung would've come to wish me luck?"

"THE EXAM STARTS IN 5 MINUTES" shouted the examiner

Minho sighed as he took his seat.

⠄・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄