Glitter force oc 1

Name| Destiny (last name unknown.)
Name meaning| Fate
Age| 6
Pronouns| She/Her as of right now,But Might change later on. She's too young to think about that right now.
Species| Kitsune
Good end or Bad end| Good end
Physical appearance|

Strengths| Destiny,despite her age,Is a really good listener,And since she doesn't really talk (yet,She's a late bloomer

Strengths| Destiny,despite her age,Is a really good listener,And since she doesn't really talk (yet,She's a late bloomer.) it makes it easy to speak to her-!
Even though Destiny can't really talk,She still knows how to ask for help when it is needed. She'll grab onto the closest person to her,And try to Point at what it is she needs.
Weaknesses| Destiny Isn't a very sporty child (I mean,She's six...But You get the point) and is easily knocked over,losing her balance whenever someone accidentally (or purposefully.) bumps into her.
The kid often gets fussy if she doesn't have a nap,And will not be in a good mood unless someone manages to get her to have one.
Flaws| I can't really think of any at the moment...But I guess I can make it to where she has 6 fingers on each hand— That's a flaw,Right?
Personality| Destiny is a very giggly and playful child,Often laughing over the smallest things. Though she does have her...Moments. But doesn't Everyone?
Likes| Her Big Brother,The glitter force,The Pixies,Your Oc—Maybe (Even if they're bad—It depends how they treat her in the rp.)
Dislikes| anyone on the bad side (unless they're nice to her.)
Family| A big brother named Rome
Crush| Too young for a crush,But it would be appreciated if (if you'd like to rp.) you could play as Chloe or Mackenzie (Depending on if it's just Glitter force or glitter force Doki doki..) as kind of a motherly figure.
Backstory| I can't think of one as of the moment...