Glitter force Oc 2

Name| Rome
Name meaning| Strength/Power
Age| 14
Pronouns| He/Him
Species| Fire breathing Kitsune
Good end or Bad end| Good end
Physical appearance|

Strengths| He's highly creative and a visual thinker, so he can imagine something in his head and bring it to life on the screen of his Tablet

Strengths| He's highly creative and a visual thinker, so he can imagine something in his head and bring it to life on the screen of his Tablet...Which he stole from the purse of a passerby.
Weaknesses| Rome has a tendency to get lost in his own thoughts and can sometimes struggle with communication and expressing his emotions effectively.
Flaws| Rome is pretty distant,and can be overprotective of his sister at times.
Personality| Rome is a kind-hearted and caring individual. He is fiercely devoted to his sister and will go to great lengths to keep her safe. While he may seem guarded and distant at times, it is because he carries the weight of their difficult past on his shoulders. Rome is also incredibly resourceful and adaptive, always finding creative solutions to the challenges they face.
Likes| Rome enjoys art and drawing, often finding solace and expression through his creative pursuits. He also has a deep love for nature and finds peace in exploring the outdoors.
Dislikes| Emperor Nogo/King Mercenare
Family| Rome's only family is his little sister, Destiny. He is fiercely protective of her and will do anything to ensure her safety and well-being.
Crush| Kelsey or Mackenzie (depends which universe.)
Backstory| Rome and Destiny faced early struggles, Since their parents had passed when he was 12,And him and his sister had to leave the House very soon after...He did not want to be put into a foster home. There would be a chance of him and his sister being Split apart. But,Despite their circumstances, Rome took on the role of caretaker and provider for Destiny. He stole a tablet to use his creative talents to support them and bring joy into their lives.