Suicide squad OC 1

Real name(s) Luna/Sol.

Alias; Gemini

Personality; Gemini suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), resulting in two distinct, opposing personalities inhabiting the same body.

Crush: Harleen Quinzel

Personality 1 - Luna: Luna is the more gentle and empathetic side of Gemini. She is often calm, compassionate, and prefers to avoid conflict. Luna has the ability to manipulate emotions, subtly influencing those around her.

Personality 2 - Sol: Sol is the aggressive and destructive side of Gemini. He is hot-tempered, reckless, and driven by a desire for chaos and power. Sol possesses superhuman strength and the ability to emit fiery energy blasts.

Gemini's powers vary depending on which personality is in control. Their combined strength and abilities make Gemini a formidable supervillain, capable of both psychological manipulation and physical devastation.

Appearance: Left side; Sol,Right side Luna

Backstory: Gemini's disorder emerged after a traumatic event, causing their personality to split into two distinct identities

Backstory: Gemini's disorder emerged after a traumatic event, causing their personality to split into two distinct identities. They were recruited by an enigmatic organization seeking to harness Gemini's unique abilities for their own nefarious purposes. Gemini now leads a team of individuals with similar condition, deemed "The Shattered," who serve as the Suicide Squad's counterparts.

Motivation: Gemini's primary motivation is to unite their fractured mind and find inner peace. However, they are also driven by a deep-rooted revenge against those who caused their traumatic event. Alongside their team, Gemini navigates the fine line between heroism and villainy, struggling to control their conflicting personalities.

Random Fact; She has a Little cousin Named Orion,Who has the power of flexibility,Making him extremely acrobatic.