Arcane 1

Name: Charlie

Age: 11

Parent: Jinx (unknown to him)

Appearance:

his eyes Turn to pink in certain situations

Outfit He wears ragged clothes that are a mix of outrageous colors, showing off his rebellious nature.

Personality: Charlie is a mischievous and energetic boy. He has a natural talent for causing chaos and loves to pull pranks on everyone around him. However, beneath his wild exterior, he has a kind heart and often feels misunderstood. Charlie is incredibly resourceful, always finding a way to get out of trouble and make the best of any situation.

Skills: Charlie is highly skilled in parkour, possessing impressive agility, flexibility, and balance. He can navigate complex urban environments with ease, utilizing his acrobatic abilities to scale walls, jump across rooftops, and perform daring stunts.

Interests: Charlie has a deep fascination with explosions and pyrotechnics. He loves experimenting with fireworks and creating controlled bursts of excitement. He constantly seeks new ways to incorporate explosions into his parkour routines, adding an extra element of thrill and adrenaline to his performances.

Backstory: Charlie grew up in the bustling city of Piltover, unaware of his true parentage. He is growing up on the streets, where his mischievous antics often caused trouble. Despite his chaotic nature, Charlie developed a passion for parkour and began honing his skills on the city streets.

Motivation: Charlie's main motivation is to uncover the truth about his parentage and understand the origin of his chaotic tendencies. He hopes that by discovering his true identity, he can find a place where he truly belongs and understand himself better.