Descendants oc 2

Name: Arellia

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Species: Human/beast hybrid

Personality: Arellia is a fierce and determined individual with a strong presence. She embodies the primal nature of her beast side, making her more ferocious and untamed compared to her brother. She is courageous, loyal, and protective of those she cares about.

Good habits: Arellia has a disciplined training routine to constantly improve her physical and combat skills. She also maintains a sense of responsibility and accountability for her actions.

Bad habits: Arellia can sometimes be impulsive and overly aggressive, acting on her beast instincts without considering the consequences.
Likes: Roaring a lot, having more beast than her brother, the feeling of being powerful, exploring the wilderness, and testing her limits.

Dislikes: Arellia dislikes being treated as inferior or being underestimated because of her hybrid nature. She also dislikes feeling restricted or confined.

Hobbies:  Arellia enjoys practicing her combat skills, testing her physical limits, and spending time in nature, studying different beasts and their behaviors.

Allergies: Arellia has allergies to elder berries and chocolate, which can cause adverse reactions if consumed.

Fears: Arellia has a fear of losing control and succumbing completely to her beast side, possibly hurting her loved ones or becoming a danger to herself.

Strengths: Arellia's greatest strength lies in her enhanced physical abilities, honed instincts, and her deep connection with her beast side. She can tap into her primal instincts to gain an edge in battles and possesses increased strength and agility.

Weaknesses: Despite her formidable powers, Arellia struggles with controlling her beastly nature at times. This inner conflict can lead to unpredictable behavior and loss of rationality.

Weapons: Arellia wields a blade specially designed to channel her beast powers and complement her physical abilities.

Themesong/Quote: "Roaarrr! I'm untamed,I  *am* the wild!"

Appearance;

Beast appearance;

Beast appearance;

Random fact; She often Walks around without clothes on

Random fact; She often Walks around without clothes on. Her argument? "I'm in my beast form. My fur is my clothing."