HTTYD 1

Name| Coconut (Named by RuffNut)

Personality| Known as a 'Bad but sad' type of girl, she exudes an air of mystery and complexity. With a tough exterior and a rebellious spirit, she often pushes boundaries and challenges societal norms. Despite her seemingly tough facade, she carries a deep sense of sadness within her. This vulnerability makes her introspective, thoughtful, and compassionate towards others who may be hiding their own pain. Through her experiences and emotions, she offers a unique perspective on life, often finding solace in art, music, or writing.

Age| In the first movie, she is 2 years old.
•    In the second movie, she is 8 years old.
    •    In the third movie, she is 11 years old.

Powers| Coconut has the power of flight, although she is not particularly skilled at it. She prefers to be carried by friendly creatures or use her teleportation ability to travel long distances. Speaking of teleportation, this power allows Coconut to instantly transport herself from one location to another, making her extremely agile and elusive.

Coconut also possesses the ability to breathe underwater effortlessly, giving her the freedom to explore the depths of the seas without any restrictions. In addition, she has super intelligence, which she doesn't use frequently but taps into when communicating with dragons, unraveling ancient mysteries, or solving complex puzzles.

Another remarkable ability Coconut possesses is a super sonic screech. This formidable power can disorient opponents, shatter barriers, and even cause minor physical damage to her foes. Lastly, Coconut has a venomous bite that she resorts to as a last defense or for self-defense during confrontations.

Gender| Gender Apathetic or Agender, which means you either don't identify with any pronouns or don't care about them. A person can call you Miss, Mister, Sir, They, Them, and many more.

Pronouns| They/them, she/her, xe/xem, ze/zir.

Race/Ethnicity| White.

Country of origin| Lendima (made up by me.).

Currently living| Berk.

Looks|

Other| Adopted by RuffNut

Pet| Puma The Hyena

Dragon form|