Undertale OC 2

First Name: Ham
Nickname: That older Human
Gender: Male
Age:  27
Species: Human
Personality:  a determined and kind-hearted young man. He's optimistic and always looks for the bright side of things, even in difficult situations. He has a strong sense of justice and will go to great lengths to protect those he cares about. Ham is also quite humorous, often using his wit and charm to lighten the mood. Despite his youthful enthusiasm, he's also capable of being serious and focused when needed. He has a deep love for adventure and exploration, always seeking out new experiences and challenges. ham is a great friend and a loyal companion, and his positive energy inspires those around him.
Good Habit(s): Being optimistic and looking for the bright side of things, being determined, having a strong sense of justice, and being a loyal companion.
Bad habit(s): Being a bit overprotective of his little sister.
Like(s): Adventure, exploration, humor, wit, charm, new experiences, challenges, being a great friend and inspiring others.
Dislike(s): Dishonesty, injustice.
Hobbies: Rock climbing, reading adventure novels
Allergies: none
Fear(s): Atychiphobia is an intense fear of failure.
Strength(s): Optimism, determination, kindness, sense of justice, wit, charm, and positive energy.
Weakness(es): Can be impulsive at times, struggles with letting go of control.
Special Powers/Abilities: None, but possesses exceptional problem-solving skills.
Weapon(s): prefers to rely on his wit and charm,But he does have a bling bling; Both a ceremonial object and technological prowess, this miniature gun was intended to enrich the princely cabinets of curiosities of the 16th century. But beware! Beneath its charms, this mini wheel gun fires real (small) bullets. Preserved with its metal chain, it can be worn as jewellery by its owner... He Also used to have a Knife,But in the roleplay,He gave it to his Sister.
Extra: Ham has a scar on his left arm from a past adventure.
Ambition/dream: To become a renowned explorer and discover unknown lands.
Parent(s): Unknown.
Siblings: Frisk (little Sister.)
Best Friend(s): Sans, Papyrus.
Friend(s): Toriel, Alphys, Asgore.
Crush: Undyne
Pet(s): A loyal golden retriever named Rover.
Enemy: Dr. Wily.
Scent: Pumpkin.
Blood type: B -
Theme Song/Quote: "are you sure we can trust them? Don't forget what happened 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢..."
Favorite Food(s): Barbecue ribs, pizza.
Favorite Drink(s): Strawberry milkshake.
Favorite Color(s): Blue, green.
Favorite Animal(s): Falcons, wolves.
Favorite Number: 25
Favorite Season(s): Spring, autumn.
Favorite Holiday(s): Halloween, Christmas.
Favorite Time of Day: Dawn
Theme: Adventure and Discovery

Favorite Time of Day: DawnTheme: Adventure and Discovery