Suicide squad Oc 2

Name: Orion

Alias: Twister

Age: 6

Personality: Orion is a playful and adventurous child. He is full of energy and loves to run, jump, and tumble. He is always trying to push his physical limits to be as flexible and acrobatic as possible. Orion is also very curious and loves to learn new things.

Appearance: Orion has Fluffy ginger hair that is always messy from his constant movement. He has bright green eyes that sparkle with excitement. He wears a red and black spandex suit,to represent one of Harley Quinn's old costumes,But with a small cape attached. The Cape has a Jester's hat on it,Which also represents Harley Quinn.

Abilities: Orion has exceptional flexibility, allowing him to contort his body into incredible positions. His acrobatic skills make him nimble and quick, enabling him to perform impressive jumps, flips, and cartwheels. He loves imitating Harley Quinn's moves and aspires to be just as agile.

Background: Orion comes from a family of performers, and his parents are renowned acrobats. While is older cousin is the leader of a group called 'the shattered.' From an early age, Orion was exposed to incredible stunts and developed a passion for acrobatics. Watching Harley Quinn's acrobatic skills in action inspired Orion to become like her someday.

Motivation: Orion is driven by his desire to be the best acrobat he can be. He wants to join the Suicide Squad to prove his skills and make a name for himself. He dreams of performing daring Feats alongside Harley Quinn and the others, earning their respect and admiration.

Special Equipment: Orion carries a small trampoline with him everywhere he goes. It helps him perform higher jumps and launch himself into acrobatic maneuvers, just like his role model.

Weaknesses: Being only 6 years old, Orion lacks the experience and physical strength of his older counterparts in the Suicide Squad. He can easily get overwhelmed or distracted by the chaotic situations the Squad finds themselves in.