HTTYD Oc

Character Name: Avron

Age: 12 (or 17,depends on the RP.)

Background: Avron hails from the future and finds himself transported to the world of How to Train Your Dragon. As a time traveler, he possesses a mysterious device that allows him to journey through time, making him an intriguing character.

Description: Avron is a 12-year-old boy with dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He wears futuristic clothing that blends elements of both modern-day fashion and advanced technology. He carries a backpack filled with various gadgets and tools that he has collected on his time-traveling journeys.

Personality: Avron is intelligent, curious, and adventurous. He is always eager to explore new places and learn about different cultures, which makes him an invaluable ally in battles. Despite being from a different time, Avron quickly befriends the main characters and uses his futuristic gadgets to assist them in their adventures.

Skills and Abilities:

    1.    Time Travel Device - Avron possesses a mysterious device that allows him to travel through time. This device gives him an advantage in various situations and allows him to access advanced technology from the future.
    2.    Technological Expertise - Avron has a deep understanding of advanced technology due to his experiences in the future. He can repair and modify gadgets quickly, making him a valuable resource in overcoming challenges.
    3.    Problem-Solving - Avron's time-traveling experiences have given him a unique perspective, allowing him to think outside the box when facing obstacles. He uses his analytical skills and creativity to find solutions to difficult problems.

Backstory: Avron accidentally discovered the time-traveling device while exploring an abandoned laboratory in the future. Fascinated by the possibilities it presented, he started using it to explore different time periods and learn from them. One day, while experimenting with the device, he found himself transported to the world of How to Train Your Dragon. Initially lost and confused, Avron quickly adapts and embraces his new surroundings, using his futuristic knowledge and gadgets to assist the main characters in their adventures.

Goals: Avron's primary goal is to find a way back to his own time, but he also wants to help his friends. He is motivated by a desire to make a difference and use his advanced knowledge for the greater good.

Weaknesses: Avron's reliance on advanced technology (which follows him through time) can sometimes become a crutch, (since he can't carry everything with him at ALL times.) making it difficult for him to adapt when faced with situations that require more traditional skills. He can also feel isolated and out of place in the world of How to Train Your Dragon, as he is from a different time and struggles to fully understand the customs and traditions of that era.

Extra; Avron uses some of his things from the future to Create music that he makes,And he doesn't let ANYONE else touch his futuristic things,Unless they get strict permission from him.

Extra 2: Avron can be seen Either with Astrid or hiccup,even RuffNut at times. if neither...Then good luck finding him.

Dragon; His dragon is a half cat half Dragon Called a whispering Purr. He named her Lady Hush. Here's a demo of what she looks like. If I find a better one,I'll use it instead.

Whispering purr's get their name because they are a very sneaky and Quiet kind of dragon,Hence why Avron calls his 'Lady Hush'