Sofia the first 2

Name: Splinter (A zombie)
Age:10
Appearance: Splinter has the physical appearance of a zombie, with pale greenish-gray skin, sunken eyes, and tattered clothing. However, she maintains an overall cheerful and vibrant demeanor.
Personality: Splinter is an energetic and cheerful girl, known for her bubbly personality. She values kindness and always tries to bring out the best in others. Despite being a zombie, Splinter's personality shines through her undead exterior, and she brings a sense of joy and innocence to every situation. Additionally, she has the unique ability to speak in groans, which adds a distinct charm to her character.
Talents: Splinter has a passion for dancing. She puts her heart and soul into every performance, and her incredible talent never fails to captivate the audience. She also has a natural ability to connect and empathize with others, making her a valuable friend to those around her.
Background: Splinter may be a zombie, but it doesn't define her. She died and came back as a zombie at a young age and lives in the kingdom of Enchancia. Although she may be inexperienced and somewhat naive she compensates for it with her determination and unwavering optimism.