𝗕 𝗔 𝗖 𝗞

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

IF THERE WAS one thing Brixton loved most in the world, it would be surfing. He started surfing when he was about six. His mother taught him everything there was to know about surfing. She guided him and made sure he would become the best.

And she did. Brixton had constant sponsors at his door, but it all came to an end when his mother died. When his mother died, so did the light in his life. He never thought there would be a world without her, but there was and it wasn't a good one.

When his mother died, Brixton decided to leave Shorehaven for a couple of months, he couldn't be in a place that reminded him so much of his mother. It hurt him to know they could no longer share memories of being in their happy place.

Leaving Shorehaven, meant leaving his found-family and that consisted of Ari, Poppy, Bodhi and Summer. It was only for a couple months, but months with out them felt like forever.

Now, here Brixton was, getting out of his fathers car, taking in the smell of salt water that lingered in the air. He was back in Shorehaven and he was going to surf. He had to do it, for his mother, no matter how much it hurt to do it without her.

"I'm going to drop your stuff off at the Gibsons'." His father Mark, tells him, handing him his surf board. "You'll be staying there."

"You aren't staying?" Brixton gives his father a look of disbelief.

Ever since his mother died, his father has been acting like he couldn't care less about him or anything else in his life. He didn't act like a father and he obviously didn't realize how much of an impact it had on his son.

"No, I can't stay here." Mark shakes his head, his accent thick. "I told you that."

"No, you didn't!" Brixton exclaims, snatching his board from his fathers grip. "You told me you were going to give it a try, you were going to stay and—."

"Well, I changed my mind!" Mark shouts back. "I'm not staying and neither are you if you keep acting like this."

Brixton scoffs, trying to ignore his hurting heart. "I should've known better than to believe the words that come out your mouth. Leave, I don't care."

Brixton walks away, clutching onto the board that was attached to his side. He felt so stupid for believing that his father for once was going to actually be there for him.

As he walked down to the beach, he drowned out the calls coming from his father and made his way towards the direction he knew his people would be. Brixton, was nervous. He completely went a-wall on them and never answered their texts, he could only hope they understood why.