𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗡 𝗖 𝗘

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"BRIX! I'M CHANGING!" Summer shouts as she holds her towel around her.

A shirtless Brixton rolls his eyes as he walks further into her room, jumping on her bed. "Summer, I'm gay and I've known you all my life."

Summer simply stares at him, Brixton sighs, placing a hand over his eyes. "Better?"

"Thank you." Summer smiles, with a laugh as she starts to change. Silence fills the room, but it only takes seconds for Summer to break it. "Ari was in here earlier."

"Why was he here? Came to talk you down some more?"

"I caught him getting condoms." Brixton gasps, his hand falling off his face as he looks at Summer with wide eyes.

"Brixton!" Summer hides further behind her closest door.

"Summer, get over yourself!" Brixton waves her off. "He's going to have sex with that bi-girl? What is wrong with him?"

"Apparently everything." Summer huffs as she closes her closet, now fully dressed. "It's like I don't even know him anymore."

"That's what happens when you met and date a girl like Wren." Brixton pulls Summer down next to him. "She may love him, but after what you did to him, he still has feelings, but he wants to believe that she's the one."

"I should've kept in touch with him." Summer lays her head against her pillow. "I should've been there."

"Don't beat yourself up over it." Brixton tells her. "It'll all fall in line for you soon, Summer. I can feel it."

"You're the best." Summer smiles at the boy next to her.

"So I've heard." Brixton grins back, the two laugh.

Their laugh quickly comes to an end when there's a knock on her window. The two turn and Brixton's head tilts just a bit. "Bax?"

Summer moves to open her shade, Baxter's eyes fall onto Brixton's upper body, eyeing him. "Don't change a thing."

"I'm glad you're enjoying the view." Brixton responds, smirk on his lips.

Summer playfully gags, opening her window just a bit. "Nasty. What are you doing here?"

"I came here for Brixton, actually went to his window first." Baxter begins. "I also heard about the Byron thing, I had a day planned for me and Brixton, but you're welcome to join. I know you can use a friend."

𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 ➔ 𝗕𝗔𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗖On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara