𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗣 𝗘 𝗡 𝗗

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

BRIXTON COULDN'T BE happier, than he was in this moment. He sat in between Ari and Honey, his leg anxiously shaking up and down as he stares at the female sponsor for Blu Gravity.

He never expected to get a sponsor so quick, it seemed like his life was falling in line and he was fulfilling his mothers dreams of him becoming big and succeeding. He felt even better to be making such an achievement next to his long time friend.

Brixton was sad that he couldn't be with his father, or that the male wasn't sitting next to him, but it was fine. He was fine and he was not going to let anyone ruin his moment. He couldn't.

"Straight off, we'll set you both up with some Blu Gravity threads, new wetsuits." The sponsor smiles. "Help you guys make a serious splash at Nationals."

"Forget the add-ons, Loopy. Let's talk moolah." Honey speaks up before anyone could. Brixton chuckles, wrapping an arm around the girls shoulders as she talks again. "How much are they getting paid?"

"Good question, Honey." She gives Honey an amused look. "Yeah, there are some great cash incentives for even placing in comps—."

"So, if Ari or Brixton have an off day, then they get nothing?" Thommo cuts in, placing his knife down.

"Dad, that's the way it is." Ari tells him.

"It's the same for everyone and if anything, it pushes to be on our A-game all the time, not that we always aren't, but money is money." Brixton says, earning small laughs.

"And what obligations would the boys have on signing up?" Abbie asks.

"I've got this one." Honey gathers their attention again, moving from under Brixton's arm. "Mr.Gibson and Mr.Lennon have to post three times a month to their grid and twice a week to their stories."

"So, they get a wettie and you guys turn them into walking billboards?"

"Thommo."

"Sorry." Ari gives the sponsor a sympathetic look. Brixton keeping an amused smile on his face.

"Reception down here's pretty bad, so posting to grids, might be difficult."

Abbie scoffs, having enough of her husband. "Sorry. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Love, I think I hear the tomato vines screaming your name."