𝗖 𝗛 𝗘 𝗘 𝗥 𝗦

( I'VE BEEN WALKING THROUGH
A WORLD GONE BLIND )

— Billie Eilish

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"THAT WASN'T COOL." Ari begins as he enters the spare room in his house, that Brixton was now occupying.

"I know this is your house, Ari, but knocking is a common sign of respect." Brixton ignores Ari's statement. "I'm still allowed privacy you know."

"You just get here and are already causing trouble." Ari continues. "The least you could do is tell me and the other guys sorry."

"You knew I was doing this anyway, don't act so surprised, Ari." Brixton puts on a shirt, a hard look on his face. "You're just mad because your girlfriend thinks I ruined her brothers spot."

"You could've ruined mine and-and Marlon's!" Ari shout. "Don't you care about either of us?"

"Don't start, Ari. Please." Brixton tries to wave him off. "I just want to enjoy the night."

"What? Don't you care about Marlon?" Ari tilts his head.

"You know what he did to me and that I could careless about what happens to him, right now!" Brixton shouts back at him. "You're spot is safe, Ari. You know that, so if you're going to be mad at me, make sure it's for your own reason and not your girlfriend's, okay? I just came back, man.
Stop being such a hard ass and have a tiny bit of fun."

Brixton pushes past him, bumping his shoulder into his harshly, Ari stumbling back due to the impact. When the Lennon leaves, Ari lets out a loud groan. He shouldn't have lost his temper. He wasn't mad at Brixton for joining the heat, he was mad that his friend was back and already had all the attention on him. He-He was jealous.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Have you guys heard anything?" Poppy walks towards them, eyes on her phone, waiting impatiently. "It's like, just name the state team already!"

"Wait, I know that guy." Summer points over to the pink haired boy that walked in with Wren by his side.

"So do I, he helped me get into the competition. He's Wren's brother." Brixton informs the girls, leaning back in his seat as he keeps his eyes on the boy. "Wish he told me his name though."

"It's Baxter." Poppy tells him, a small smirk on her lips. She nudges him. "Someone has a crush! He's a pyro and trouble maker, like you. You guys would get along perfectly."

"You guys would be a match made in heaven." Bodhi glances at Brixton. "Apparently after Nationals last year at Carvers Bay, Baxter burnt down the Boardriders Clubhouse."

"And he got kicked off the Queensland team and they moved down here." Poppy pipes in.

"Pretty rough for Wren."

"Well, good for me. He's super helpful and hot." Brixton says, eyeing Baxter again, who met his gaze, giving him a small little finger wave.