𝗚 𝗨 𝗜 𝗟 𝗧

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

BAXTER BITES HIS THUMBNAIL nervously as he watches Brixton swim into the water, Marlon right next to him. He was nervous to see how his boyfriend would do. Especially with Marlon going in instead of him. It was scarier being on the sidelines, then being there next to him.

'Big change up for Team Victoria as the sub Marlon Sousa, replaces one of their big stars, Baxter Radic, who is now watching from the sidelines.'

Brixton gives Marlon a nod before he turns around, ready to catch the wave that was coming right towards him.

'And Brixton Lennon's away. With him, Team Vic is sure to get their way.'

Brixton starts off with a simple curve, changing his line and direction in the open sections of the waves, putting his weight and power on the surfboard's rail. Burying the rail in the water, drawing an arc as he stays in the curl. This allows him to see Marlon who was right behind him.

'Team Victoria's unorthodox celebrations seem to yielding results, with Lennon coming on top and sub Marlon blitzing his way to the Boy's Final, right behind Lennon.'

"Go, Brix!" Baxter cheers, the others following.

"Go Bri! Go Marz!" Poppy yells out, making her way towards Baxter. She nudges him, making him look down at her. "You didn't leave."

"I thought about it." Baxter starts, his eyes trailing over to Brixton who gave Marlon a high five as they get ready for the next set of waves. Marlon going first. "But I have everything I need right here. He's all I need."

"You've made him the happiest he's ever been." Poppy smiles. "Thank you."

"No, thank you necessary." Baxter shakes his head. "I'm only returning the favor. If it wasn't for him, I would've been long gone by now."

"He would've been too." Poppy says, the soft smile never leaving her lips. "You guys have a love that's so pure."

Baxter felt his stomach flutter at the words that slipped past her lips. Baxter never thought the love word would come up so soon, but it did and it made him realize that he did in fact love the brunette. Brixton in only a handful of months has made him feel what he's been wanting to feel for years.

'Only a minute left'

Brixton cursed at himself, he needed a bigger finish. He sucks in a breath as he wastes no time in taking the next wave, needing to put a bigger score on the board.