𝗟 𝗘 𝗔 𝗩 𝗘

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

BRIXTON LETS OUT A GASP as he walks out of the room and to the outside, seeing all of their clothes thrown everywhere. From the ground, to the trees to even the roof of the building. It was a mess.

Brixton rolls his eyes at Ari and Griff's bickering as he goes and picks up a couple of his shirts that he left in one of the rooms. Thank the lord, the rest of his things were with his father.

"Okay, everyone listen up!" Wren shouts, getting their attention. Brixton wanting nothing more than for her to fall off Ari's shoulders. "They're only pranking us because they see us as a threat. "We can't let anything derail this team. We're still a big chance of the win."

"Wren's right. Don't let them psych us out." Bodhi agrees.

"You're the one being psyched out." Brixton comments. "Pay attention to who you're agreeing with."

She simply just stares at him, Wren next to her not knowing what to say. Brixton scoffs and moves next to Poppy, who next to Marlon, staring at her favorite stuffed goat that was stuck in a tree.

"Do they want to die?" Brixton runs a hand through his hair. "You want me to get it?"

"And get yourself hurt. No way." Poppy waves off as of the goat didn't mean anything to her. "We need you today and I will not have you get hurt for this."

"Pops—."

"Alright, guys, grab what you need and we'll get payback on the water." Elo walks out, hands on her waist.

"But we have to get the goat." Summer and Brixton speak in unison. Elo turns to look at them.

"It was the last thing Poppy's mom gave her before she died." Brixton informs her. "That's worth more than anything."

Elo eyes him and then looks to the goat. "It'll still be here when we come back with the trophy. Why don't you two try focusing on surfing today, yeah?"

"Why don't you actually coach instead of running your mouth all day?" Brixton shoots back before turning around and walking away, in search for his special boy.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"What on earth happened out there?!" Elo yells at Ari, who was zoned out, breathing heavily as he placed his head in his hands. Tears threatening to flow down his face.