𝗙 𝗔 𝗨 𝗟 𝗧

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

BRIXTON STOOD NEXT TO Summer, adjusting his sunglasses on his face before flipping yet another burger. Summer next to him doing the same. The Torres girl was throwing a huge party to celebrate the team.  This is exactly what he need to relax his mind.

"Who's ready for some burgers?!" Summer shouts, earning cheers from guest. "There's vegan ones too!"

Brixton let's out a laugh as he starts to plate the burgers. His eyes go to the entrance of the backyard, searching for a certain pink haired boy, they always seem to find and connect with his.

Baxter gives him a wide grin, waving at him, Brixton waves back, a just as wide grin on his lips. Summer slaps his arm gently. "Hey! Eyes on the burgers, Australia."

Brixton makes two burgers, plating them separately before walking out from behind the grill. He glances at Summer quickly. "I'll be back."

"Bri!" Summer exclaims. "You're gonna leave me to do all the work!"

"I said I'll back!" Brixton waves her off, before finding himself in front of Baxter who chuckled lightly at the two friends. Brixton shakes his head, holding out the burgers towards the boy in front of him. "These are for you."

"Special service?" Baxter hums, taking the plate of two burgers. "Did you do that with everyone else or...?"

"Like you said, special service." Brixton shrugs.

"I'm a big boy, I'm gonna need more than two burgers." Baxter says, taking a bite into one of the ones he already had.

"I don't think you'd mind seeing more of this handsome face, huh?" Brixton teases, thinking about their early morning practice.

"I think I actually need to see more of it." Baxter responds, grinning. "I think you should ditch your friend and join me."

"Sounds tempting." Brixton clicks his tongue, before leaning forward and pinching Baxter's cheek gently. "But I need to be more convinced."

Before Baxter could respond, Brixton walks away, giving him a finger wave. Baxter shakes his head, smile on his lips. What was this blue eyed boy doing to him?

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Bo, no more texting your girlfriend tonight." Poppy scolds the girl, making both Summer and Brixton snap their heads over at the two.