𝗪 𝗜 𝗦 𝗘

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

BRIXTON GLARED AT POPPY as he stood only feet away from her. It was the next day and the team were all at the beach, getting ready for their parings and heats against each other. There was too much on his mind.

"Love." And then their wasn't. Baxter's sweet, gentle tone making him forget all his problems. Baxter finds his place next to him. "You are far to into your head."

"You weren't here to see how it went down." Brixton snaps at the Radic, but catches himself and sighs. He walks closer to Baxter. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"I know." Baxter takes his hand. "Instead of thinking about the bad, think about the good. The good being us."

Brixton smiles up at him. "You're my only good thing."

Baxter grins at him before leaning down and placing a gentle peck on his lips before moving back just a bit. "If only we didn't have to train."

"I bet you're quick." Brixton says back, laughing at Baxter's playful hurting expression.

"I can't believe you just said that." Baxter gasps. "You know, I can show you just how skilled I am."

"If only we didn't have to train." Brixton huffs, using his line back on him, kissing his cheek before grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the other boys.

"Nice of you two to join us." Elo greets them, eyeing their hands, Baxter only holding on tighter, silently giving Brixton all the reassurance he needed. "I want Griff and Tommy versus Brixton and Baxter and when they're done, Ari you will go team up with Baxter."

"That's the best thing she has ever done. Ever." Baxter dramatically states. "Like in her whole life."

Brixton rolls his eyes playfully. "Let's get ready, pretty boy. We have to win."

"Winning comes naturally to us." Baxter unlinks their hands and wraps an arm around his shoulders. "We're the best."

Brixton rolls his eyes, leaning into his boyfriend's side. His boyfriend. He still didn't know how to feel about it. He was so scared and ready that something would go wrong, but it hasn't, yet and Baxter is giving him all the reassurance he needed.

"Howdy, partner number 2." Baxter greets Ari, his arm still around Brixton who only eyed Ari. "Let's talk about the game plan, okay. Do you want to go first? Or are you more of a finisher?"