Chapter 2•

Author POV

Author POV

Shreyansh and Arya are sitting at a deserted place where there is no one except for the wind and birds.

Shreyansh looked at her and asked “Why did you bring me here? There is nothing worth seeing here, everything is deserted."

"Just wait a little Shreyansh... I have a surprise for you.”  She said with a sweet smile.

"Close your eyes Shreyansh" she urged.

"Why??" he asked confusedly.

"Close your eyes please. It’s time for your surprise." she said enthusiastically abd he obliged.

She counted for three and asked him to open his eye.

Shreyansh happily opened his eyes but soon his eyes widened in shock, finding himself surrounded by men pointing guns at him.

His eyes fell on Arya who was also pointing a Gun at him. Although taken aback, Shreyansh soon get his composure back understanding what she dragged him into. No matter how many enemies he had due to his work but the biggest betrayal was that the love of his life was also pointing a gun right at him with other men. He was shocked to the core. Still he found the need to know that why his love, his Arya will hate him to the extent that She was actually pointing a gun at him.

He looked at her and asked "What is all this Arya, why are you pointing a gun at me and who are all these people?”

He looked around him and immediately understood that those weren’t some random goons rather they were a part of some big gang. It wasn’t the men that terrorized him, rather, it was the fact that Arya was involved too and he was so unaware of this.

"Everything that is happening in front of you is true Shreyansh I am pointing a gun at you and I want to kill you with my own hands." she said without any emotions.

"Why??” the word came out of his mouth in a mere whisper.

Hearing her words, he felt a pang in his heart that the girl whom he loved the most, the girl with whom he desired to spend his whole life, the same girl was talking about killing him and standing in front of him pointing a gun at him. He didn’t want to acknowledge the surroundings to be real. He wanted it all to be a nightmare. He looked at Arya with eyes full of Love and Hope. Love for her and Hope for her to tell that none of this was real.

“You're kidding me, aren't you?” he asked with a dry chuckle anticipating that she would laugh and say yes. But listening to her words, his heart broke in a million pieces.

She chucked like a devil and said "Your death is standing in front of you and you feel that it's all just a joke?? Tsk tsk tsk... what a delusional man you are Shreyansh. Open your eyes wide to see and understand that it’s not all an act. Whatever is happening in front of your eyes is true. I am standing in front of your eyes pointing a gun at you and today you are going to be killed by my hands. "