chapter 38

Flashback... 4 years ago.

Both of them and Vihaan and Heer on the hill, where they both had made a plan to meet, it was 4:00 in the evening.

"I love you so much Heer please don't do this marriage " Vihaan said in a pending voice..

"I also love you very much Vihaan but I have no other option other than this, my family members are not agreeing but they are making every effort to harm you. I cannot put your life in danger. Please forget me, we were together till now " Heer said between her crying

"Seeing her tears vihaan, Vihaan took her in his arms and was trying to calm her down but was unable to control his tears... "

"How can you say like this that I should forget everything? How can I forget the moments that I have shared with you? Will you be able to forget? No, then why are you talking like this? " he asked.

"Let's run away from here, far away from here where no one can find us," he said holding her in his Arms.

"This can't be possible Vihaan, you don't know my family, they will find us. They will kill both of us, I am not worried about myself, I am only worried about you, I cannot put your life in danger, please. "  she said buried her head in his chest  Tears were flowing from both of their eyes..

".So let it happen, if we can't be together then we can die, but I can't even think about living without you if we are not destined to be with each other, then we are destined to die."  vihaan let out.

Dammm she is so beautiful..
She looks looking a hot chic damm sexy.

Some drunk men frowned when their eyes fell on Heer, they were just a few steps away...

"To make tonight a pleasant night, we have found our hunt, let's enjoy, he is alone, we are seven, and there are enough of us, so we can handle him with just two. " he let out and moved toward them..

.Those people came very close to both of them, then Heer's eyes fell on them, seeing which she turned away a little and hit Vihaan on the shoulder and said, "Vihaan, look behind."

Vihaan looked back and saw that there were many men standing behind him, who seemed to be members of some gang, their attire was also like this, they all had dirty smiles on their faces, then a man hit Vihaan on his face...

"Vihaan..." Heer screamed

"Her voice is so sexy, I will enjoy it a lot today. " a man said He looked at her from top to bottom with dirty eyes and said..

"Vihaan's eyes also went to those men and he understood how they were looking at him due to his nerves filled with anger and said angrily...

" bastards, don't even look at her like that, I will kill you, "Vihaan said Kicking the guy who just made a dirty comment about Heer..