chapter 37

stop her vihaan before she too goes away from you " ....... Tears were flowing from his eyes, his eyes were down.

"Vihaan... " he heard Shreyansh's voice, hearing which he raised his head and saw Shreyansh, running towards him...

"WHAT THE HELL MAN, what are you doing here? You know you scared me, you're not even picking up your phone " Shreyansh burst on him
Because he was getting worried about Vihaann, he was getting scared for him when he saw that he was not even in the office, he tried to call him but his phone was switched off, ...
He even went to his house and did not see him there, so he understood that he must be there because he was getting the feeling that something was wrong....
And he also knows that Vihaan mostly comes to this place so he is sure that if Vihaan is not at home then this is where he will find him...

Shr-eya-nsh... He raised his lanes and his voice chocked

"Vihaan " Shreyansh's eyes softened seeing tears in his eyes He immediately sat down near him held his hand and asked, "What happened why are you crying "?

"I am in a lot of pain Shreyansh, I am not able to bear this pain, today again I feel like I have committed a crime again, I am feeling guilty today. " He let out..

"What are you blabbering tell me clearly what is the matter "? Shreyansh Aksed in panic Because he was not able to see Vihaan in that condition, he was remembering those old days when he had seen Vihaan broken like this...

"I have caused her a lot of pain, Shreyansh. Her tears are hurting me. Her crying face is coming in front of my eyes, which is not letting me even breathe peacefully. I feel like I am guilty of her." he said painfully

"Who are you talking about vihaan tell me clearly whose tears are causing you pain " ? Shreyansh asked..

"Trisha.. " he whispered

"Trisha... "

"It was me who told her to get out of my life I'm not a good man for her I'm a Curse kept telling her not to come so close to me but she didn't listen She stayed close to me but now She has gone away from me and I am feeling pain. I was the one who wanted her to stay away but now her distance is not making me feel good. Her tears are piercing me...

I don't know what these fillings are, I don't know, I don't understand what I feel for her, but her tearful face is hurting me and somewhere I feel as if I am betraying HEER. If I have developed feelings for Trisha...
I don't know Shreyansh what is happening to me I am feeling a lot of pain I am suffocating I can't bear it anymore... " he said in one breath and burst into tears

" Vihaan calm down completely stop this nonsense you are not cheating HEER you remember when she was taking her last breath she had made a promise to you that you would always be happy after her death and seeing you happy makes her happy Even more so, Her only wish was to always see you happy and wherever she is, she would be very happy to see you happy. don't think that you are cheating on her if you have started having feelings for Trisha... " Shreyansh tried to explain to him.