chapter 33

"Arya, where are you? Shreyansh let out when Vihaan and Yuvaan dragged him to his room

As soon as they reached near the room, Yuvan opened the door of the room and Vihaan and Yuvan took him inside the room and then both of them made him lie down on the bed...

Shreyansh was looking at Vihaan with his dosh eyes
"Why he is looking at me like that "Vihaan whispered in Yuvaan's ear
I don't know bhai.. Yuvaan spoke out..

"Jaan I  have missed your warmth so much. Come I want to hug you. "  Shreyansh said in a drunken, stammering voice and pulled Vihaan towards him..

Yuvaan and Vihaan, The eyes of both of them remained wide open in shock but Yuvaan burst out laughing when he realized that Shreyansh was thinking of Vihaan as Arya...

"Leave me you devil " Vihaan sounded off to Shreyansh because he was caging him in his Arms..

"Why are you looking so hard today and what happened to your face, why does it look as if you have grown a beard, where have your soft cheeks gone, where has your soft waist gone?  "  Shreyansh asked to vihaan touching his face

"
Hearing Shreyansh's words, Yuvan started laughing even louder and Vihaan was looking at both the brothers with angry eyes...

"Bhai,  he is thinking of you as bhabhi, " Yuvaan said between laughing

What the FUCK! Leave me you idiot I am not Arya  " Vihaan said in an irritated voice

"No, l, 'll not leave you, you will leave me again," Shreyansh said in a sad voice..

Ohh.. God... Yuvaan sat down on the floor while laughing

Vihaan glared at Yuvaan  angrily and  said ", stop laughing you duffer, help me " release me from his grip "

But Yuvaan was not listening to him, he was still laughing,  while holding his stomach...

YUVAAN "Vihaan shouted to him like a lion's roar...

"are, why are you angry? I am coming right now to help you. " yuvaan said controlling himself from bursting out
and stand up and move towards them

"Bhai leaves him, he is not your wife yaar, " Yuvaan said while giggling  Removing Shreyansh's hands from Vihaan's waistline...

"ek kaam kar pahale too hans le usake baad hee meree madad karana "   Vihaan said glaring at Yuvaan who was still giggling..

"Bhai...I am not laughing, I am just helping you, please wait. "  yuvaan said and pressured his lips together So that he could stop laughing and finally after a lot of effort, Shreyansh left Vihaan...

"Arya " Shreyansh calls her name again. He moves his hand here and there as if he is searching for someone. Of course, he is looking for for his wife only.