Chapter 47

-------------------------------------------

Shreyansh who has just reached home gets down from his car and starts coming inside the house. He could not see anyone in the living hall and then he saw his watch which was about to be midnight, which made him understand. He knew that he was very late and everyone had gone to sleep but he knew that Arya would be waiting for him in the room because she did not sleep until he came...back from his work ..
Just thinking about it brought a smile to his lips...

He quickly began climbing the stairs and quickly started moving towards the room. The relationship between him and Arya has become very strong, they adore each other a lot, respect each other a lot and forget their past...
just want to live a happy life with each other...

Just like that he arrived at the door of the room and opened the door only then...
He was faced with darkness. The whole room was dark and for a moment he thought that perhaps Arya had also fallen asleep because today he had come late.

He signed and Then he stepped ahead and felt something weird under his feet due to which he switched on the lighting of the room...
Just like that, he switched on the lighting, his breathing stopped for a moment, his eyes emptied broad in amazement, the whole room was decorated with balloons, flowers and yellow and white lights colourful lights ...

He gulped down looking at the unrealistic setup...

Only then did he feel a soft pair of hands completely wrapped around his waist.

"Happy birthday Hubby  " Arya wished him while fully embracing him in her arms ...with a smile...

..".Birthday."...Shreyansh murmured.....Then something clicked in his mind and he recollected that yes,  it was already midnight in night, which meant his birthday had started...

"Thank you " he let out and  broke the hug and twisted to face her only then his breath hitch seeing the godness   in front of him who was wrapped in  a red saree
Whose eyes had a different kind of sparkle today and whose long hair was flowing freely. He was admiring her Bindi on her forehead, lipstick on her lips, kajal in her eyes and natural brush on her cheeks which made her look even more beautiful. Shreyansh's eyes were looking at her with worshipping eyes from top to bottom. He was looking at her without even blinking his eyelids...

"Beautiful  " he let out feathered her cheeks with his finger...which made her close her eyes.

"behad khoobasoorat lag rahee ho" he let out pulling her closer while wrapping his arms around her waist...

(you are looking very beautiful" )

"Thank you"... She thanked him with a smile.. and snaked her both hands around his neck.....

Shreyansh rested his forehead against her and made her stand up on his feet filling her more closer...

"You remembered my birthday.." he questioned rubbing his nose against her