chapter 51

-------------------

Ashvi!

Yuvaan uttered in shock And he quickly stood up from the ground.

Yuvan's eyes were fixed on Aashvi, his face went pale, and his eyes showed pain and fear.
Fear that Ashvi might misunderstand him and she might push him away from her further.

Seeing Aashvi's tears, he moved towards her with slow steps with a racing heart,

"Please don't cry," he said inhaling a deep breath

But he did not get any answer except silence, seeing which he felt miserable

"Her tears were piercing him, he was thinking that he had become the reason for her tears today. "

"Ashvi " he again let out meekly standing in front of her.

But she didn't look at him and wiped her tears.

"Please say something, don't keep quiet like this, your silence is terrifying me. " he let out he took his steps closer to her but she moved further back from him and looked at him with angry eyes and suddenly got furious and said

" Is what I just heard true Do you have feelings for me " She started talking in an angry voice but by the time she spoke her last word her voice had weakened and she burst into tears again...

Seeing tears in her eyes again, a pain rose in his heart and he tried to touch her but before he could do so, she moved back from him..

"I asked you something, answer me truthfully" She again let out in a mad voice..

Yuvan was looking at her with pained eyes "

"I asked you something " She again let out wiping her tears

"How can he love me knowing that I am completely ruined I don't even know why I am still living in this world, my entire family was killed somehow because of me...Neither did I come in front of the animal's eyes nor did he force me to live with him like this nor would anything have happened to my family, today they would have been with me.... " he completely ruined me, he ruined my happy family...
He took away everything from me, he ruined my whole world...
I still feel his dirty touch on my body. The wounds given by him remain like marks on my body, which always refresh the memories of his cruelty, looking at them, I feel as if I too had died...
I know he's dead but I feel like killing him again and again " She thought she shaved her palm tightly so that her nails started pricking her hand.

She raised her eyelids and looked at Yuvan once. "I don't deserve him. He deserves someone better than me. I'm nothing in front of him. I'm completely shattered. How can he love me even knowing this? "

"Ashvi " Yuvaan softly called her holding her hands Aashvi tried to take her hand out of his grip but he was holding her hand tightly. He took her hand to his lips and placed a soft kiss on it.