Chapter 3•

Author/pov

Author/pov.....

Yuvan's eyes were fixed on the picture in his hand which was none other than his and Aashiv's from their college days...

I'm late I should have told you earlier I love you
Now there is nothing in my hands, you have become someone else's, What I can't bear, my heart is hurting, I feel the pain even though I don't want to...

Tears slipped from his eyes he was and said " My first love remained incomplete but I am happy that you are happy and I will pray to God that you always remain happy. "

.
.
.
.
.
"Singhania mansion"

Ashvi was cooking in the kitchen only when Vivek came inside the kitchen and started looking at Ashvi lustfully from a little distance of a few steps...
He was checking her head to toe.

He took his steps towards her with light steps and hugged her from behind.

As soon as she felt Vivek's touch, Ashvi's hands stopped on her own and she started feeling pricks all over her body due to his touch...
She was feeling so disgusted by his touch

"But she can't do anything to this person even if she wants to. She feels like killing this person with her own hands, but she can't do anything to the person standing in front of her until her parents are found out...
This man ruined her life full of happiness, captured her parents and killed her brother in front of her eyes."

Soon he started assaulting her while touching her body parts, she tightly gripped the kitchen counter and said

"Please let me cook, she will be coming soon."

Hearing her voice, his hands stopped and he said irritably " Cook quickly and remember that if you create a scene in front of her, your parents will have to pay the price. She should not have any doubts about our relationship." He said in a warning voice ...

She got frightened after hearing this and nodded her head yes...

------------------------------------

In hospital...

Shreyansh is lying on the bed in the hospital, there are many machines installed around him and many wires are attached to his body the doctor was examining him

Only Then 'Did Vihaan come running to the hospital with a fearful face concerned about Shreyansh

"How is he now Kunal," vihaan asked Kunal,
Kunal who was a good friend of both Shreyansh and Vihaan and who was also the doctor of the hospital...

"Right now he is out of danger, but if it had taken even a little longer to bring him to the hospital, we might have lost him, but thank God our Shreyansh is fine now.," Kunal told him.