Chapter 26

"She is dead Shreyansh"

As soon as these words came out of Vihaan's mouth, the ground drooped under Shreyansh's feet...

Shreyansh did not even look at him and he quickly picked up Arya in his arms and started running out of the forest like absurd as if someone precious to him was being detached from him...

"You are cr-a z y  y-ou yo-urself don't kn-ow wha-t you are saying I know nothing has happened to Arya she is fine " he grumbled in terror's voice...

Vihaan also ran after him. Seeing such a condition of Shreyansh, he understood that Shreyansh was not in his senses yet,
Not accepting the truth that Arya is dead.

"Shreyansh listen to me! " he yelled but Sheyansh
Shreyansh did not listen to him and kept running. Soon he reached his car and made Arya lie down on the seat behind him...

He was about to sit in the driver's seat when Vihaan pushed him and he sat in the driver's seat, then understanding Shreyansh's condition he did not say anything, only said that he, would drive the car and he should sit in the back with Arya..

Shreyansh did not say anything to him and kept Arya's head in his lap and sat behind...

" open your eyes, Aarya "

"Please love open your eyes " he murmured stroking her cheek.

Shreyansh's eyes had become moist. Vihaan could not see his condition. Shreyansh was frequently calling Arya with lovely names and requesting her to open her eyes...

"run quickly to the hospital " he cried out

"Shreyansh, control yourself now there is no use, Arya is dead. "Vihaan told Shreyansh that there was pain in his voice, He also does not Don't want to accept the fact that Arya is gone but what is true is

"SHUT UP! Don't say such things from your mouth, understand. ...
She is fine.. "

"I am giving you a last warning, Arya, open your eyes otherwise no one will be worse than me, I will never forgive you again, understood..." he said in pang

No movement

" OPEN YOUR EYES ARYA " he cried out in frustration and ache but didn't get any response

he stuck his lips to hers to give her CPR.
he started breaths blow into her mouth.

He kept doing this for a few minutes so that her breathing started again but he did not get any results from his efforts due to which he started getting afraid ...

"Open your eyes please " he murmured keeping his head on her creasing her cheek Where the mark of the slap was visible.

"you can't leave me, I love you very much, I won't be able to live without you, please think about me, come back, please say something, open your eyes." he kept letting out these lines.