Chapter 49

--------------------------------

"How can you sleep like this, you had said that you have so much strength that you can take me the whole night, so today we will not sleep but instead we will make love to each other the whole night," he said with a smirk taking her breath away....

She quickly pulled the cover and covered herself head to toe within a blink while shaking her head in deany...

"I was just joking Shrey, "

"But I am not Kidding Aru " he said removing the blanket from her with a naughty look.

"where did I get myself stuck" She thought looking at him with pending eyes..

He chuckled lifting her in his arms..." Will do further rounds in the bathroom " he let out walking toward the bathroom.

Huh... Her eyes widen in atrocity

"Yes sweetheart " he answered with a teasing tone...

Saying this, he went towards the bathroom but as soon as he opened the door of the bathroom, the bathroom was also completely decorated with flowers and candles, and he looked towards Arya.
"You didn't even leave the bathroom without decorating. Now tell me how can I control myself?"

She raised her lids and looked at him shyly while chewing her lips.

" Don't do this darling, it's just my right to suck them and bite them?"  he spoke out While checking the temperature of the water, when it seemed right he made Arya lie down in it.
And he too went inside and rested his head on it.
And pulled Arya into his arms...

As soon as Arya came in contact with lukewarm water, she felt very relaxed, she closed her eyes and placed her head on Shreyansh's chest...
Shreyansh nuzzled his face in her neck placing soft kisses On all the marks he had made on her neck...

His hand moved toward her abdomen to her south feeling which her eyes opened with a blink and she breathed out heavily.....

" Shreyansh I won't be able to walk tomorrow" she let out Thinking that Shreyansh is ready for the next round..

" no worry "  I will carry you in my arms and I will walk " he said rubbing her thighs with his both hands making her breathless...

But......

"Shuhhhh... Beloved. Don't say anything "
He cut her in the middle

Obeying him, she became silent and let him do what he was doing
She nibbled her lips when his hands shifted toward her breasts. And he softly rubbed them with his finger...

She put her both hands on his thighs becoming totally breathless  Every single touch of his was bringing her under his control. She was moaning as he softly pressed her breasts. Her eyes were rolling back in immense pleasure...