Chapter 39

Next day...

Raghav listen to me... Shreyansh tried to explain Raghav who was not giving Trisha her phone did not want to anyone talk to her..

"Please Shreyansh end it all here my sister is in a lot of pain don't talk to her about this right now and let her go please " Raghav pleased...Because Shreyansh just wanted to talk to Trisha about Vihaan once, he wanted Trisha not to give up so easily and she should try to make Vihaan hers once...

But the words got stuck in his throat when he heard Raghav's words to " let her go"

"Where is she going? " Shreyansh asked 

"She is going back to London in the afternoon I can't see her pain please let her go and don't even try to stop her," he said and disconnected the call..

London..

Shreyansh's face lost colour, all the people present in the room, Arya, yuvaan, and Kunnal all started looking at Shreyansh and asked.
" what happened why do you look so sad?

" she is going back? " he said sadly
When Trisha met me for the first time and said that she needed help, she loved Vihaan and she wanted to make Vihaan fall in love with her, so I was ready to help her because I also wanted to see Vihaan happy. I want to see Vihaan always happy. I know that until someone else comes into Vihaan's life, he will continue to suffocate inside and hold himself responsible for everything. With the arrival of Trisha, I got hope. I thought that maybe now Vihaan has found someone who can bring him out of his past and who can make him understand that he is not a curse but a blessing but now she too is leaving.....

"I am scared that Vihaan's condition may not become the same as before. Yesterday I saw a glimpse in which I saw the old Vihaan which was completely broken from inside. "

"I am afraid that I might lose my buddy again, " Shereyansh said with a heavy heart

"Vihaan needs someone to be with, he has to understand this and he knows there can be no better girl than Trisha for him. Trisha loves him very much
,  and maybe, he also has feelings for her but he doesn't want to show it, I don't know. Why? He is doing this...

"Now only Vihaan can stop Trisha...

.
.

Vihaan is still lying on his bed, tears are still flowing from his eyes, the guild is eating him up, he still feels that Trisha has been hurt because of him and he can't even save her...

" Stop her vihaan she is going away from you " He was lying on the bed when this voice reached his ears...

Heer.. He gets up from bed in a snap and runs his graz all over the room.....

"Heer come back, please..... Heer " he screamed and fell to the ground.

"I am sorry... I am sorry, please forgive your vihaan, I couldn't save you and I couldn't keep the promise I made..Why did you leave me? I wish I had died with you that day. "  he said crying badly looking at the pic of Heer in her phone.