Chapter 2

After the call Eun Young ran towards Jin's office..

Eun Young said after knocking at the door "May I come in Sir"

JIN said while focusing on computer "Yes Come in" when he noticed that the person is Eun Young but she looks very tensed so he asked her "What happened why you look so tensed ? "

Then Eun Young said everything to Jin about what that chef said to her... Now both of them are looking tensed but Jin some how manage to say " Now what will we do ? Without food event is incomplete just like without my handsome face this world is incomplete"

Eun Young looked at him with a done face.
"Sir we have to inform this to Mr.Park" EunYoung said looking at Jin..

"Okay then let's go to Jimin" said Jin and with that both of them left towards Jimin's cabin..

In Jimin's cabin,

Jin and EunYoung knocked at the door and waiting for response..

Jimin from inside "Come in "

Both of then go there and said everything about that chef..

"OH shit!! Now what we are gonna do" Jimin said griping his hair with his hands and looking so frustrated..

" Jin hyung you know right that is event is soo important to me.. if I can't manage this event properly I have to close this company and have to join my father's business in which I don't have any interest" Jimin said almost in fainted voice..

"Jimin don't worry we will do something.. don't take too much stress.. for now just forgot about this bcz we have to go Busan for the meeting with that Venue's landlord " Jin said..

Time Skip...

The whole ride was soo silent bcz everyone is very tensed...
"Guys let's go and eat something first we have 1hr for the meeting " Taehyung said breaking the silence..
" Yes let's go I'm really hungry.. I didn't ate my breakfast today" Yoong said making the atmosphere easy..
" Sirs if you all don't mind I can suggest a restaurant.. actually that restaurant is my friend's restaurant 'THE PURPLE OCEAN '.. EunYoung Said and everyone agreed to go there..

Another Time Skip at the restaurant..

(sorry for the too many time skips)

Everyone is seated in a corner then a waiter approached to them and ask for the order..

"Please bring your popular dish " EunYoung said.. with that waiter gone from there and everyone asked her about the dish and Eun Young said "have patience Sirs .. I guarantee it that you all are gonna love that dish"

After some minutes food arrived..
"Ummmm this is soo delicious but what's the name of this food " Jin ask while munching the food .... "Gobi Manchurian" Eun Young said "it's a fusion of Chinese and Indian food" Eun Young explained about the food..

Suddenly Jimin said in excitement making everyone confused "Oh Eun Young-aahh thank you so much for taking us here.. I want to meet the chef "

"But why ? " Jin asked him confusingly....
"Jin hyung I have an idea but first I want to meet with the chef and thank the chef for the this delicious food... I just wanted to kiss on that chef's hand" Jimin said excitedly.. Then he called one of the waiter and ask him for the chef..

"Sir we are very sorry but chef can't meet you because chef don't meet with customers while she is cooking at the kitchen and also we are not allowed there only the kitchen stuffs are allowed there in kitchen" Waiter said with an appological face..

"What kind of rules are these ? I don't no anything I want to meet the chef that's it ... if you don't want to tell then I'll go by myself and find the kitchen and will talk with the chef" Jimin said and went from there to find the kitchen and talk with the chef

EUN YONG'S POV

"Oh shit !! If Mr.Park seriously find out the kitchen and go there then only God knows what will happen " Eun Yong mumbled but some how Tae heard her mumbling and ask her " hey Eun Yong what are you talking about what will happen if Jimin go to the kitchen? "

"Sir the chef is non other then my friend Yun Hee.. and she is very strict about the rules and she can't tolerate any kind of mistakes in kitchen.. You know last time she fired one staff because he was cooking without mask and also he was there with his shoes on " Eun Youg said this to everyone

"Who fired her staffs bcz of the shoes " Yoongi asked while making a weird face

"My friend Yun Hee. I'll tell you why she did that but first I have to save Mr. Park from her .. otherwise she is gonna kill him" EunYong said and fear is clearly visible on her face..

On the other hand Jimin found the kitchen and enter in the kitchen.

"Hello is anyone is here" Jimin said while looking here and there..
On of the kitchen staff come and said "Who are you and why are you here ?"
"I just wanted to meet with your chef" Jimin said politely.. Before that staff can say anything a famine voice heard by them ... the voice is very sweet yet cold.. Jimin turn around to see who is the person...

JIMIN'S POV

I turned towards that person but after seeing her I felt like everything aro
around me have stopped.. that person is a girl she looks soo beautiful with her messy bun.. she is wearing a floral designed outfit.. she has a mask on that's why I can't see her face but her eyes are soo dreamy that anybody can fall for that..
My thoughts got interrupted by her..

"Who are you Mr." She asked with her sweet yet cold voice..
"Umm actually I wanted to meet with the chef" I said while looking at her actually staring at her..
"I'm the chef .. but who give you permission to come here " she said looking quite angry ..
"Oh so you are the chef .. umm actually I wanted to say-----"

"WHAT THE HELL !! FIRST YOU COME HERE WITHOUT PERMISSION AND ALSO WITH YOUR SHOES ON " suddenly she shouted at me "GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN RIGHT NOW"

"Cool down miss what's worng if I have my shoes on " I said..

"DON'T YOU HAVE EYES ? DON'T YOU NOTICED THE BOAD OUTSIDE OF THE KITCHEN" she again shouted at me..

To be honest she looks so dangerous when she is angry..

End of the Jimin's pov.....

YUN HEE'S POV

I was cooking in the kitchen when i heard a voice asking for chef.. which is non other than me.. so go there and said that person that i'm the chef..

But suddenly my eyes fall on that person's shoes and that makes me very angry.. because there is a rule in my restaurant that shoes are not allowed in kitchen...

_______________________________________

Hello guys 😁😁 again I'm here.. I was reading the first chapter and realized that the chaper is too short so here I'm with the another chapter 😁.. also buddies I have made some changes in character introduction so please checked that out... sorry for the inconvenience ☹️

Don't forget to vote.. love you buddies 💜💜 see you soon in next chapter ..

BORAHAE 💜💜