CHAPTER: 11

JIMIN POV

I was just retreating my mind back from that shit what happened with her and what Jungkook told me about, this is surely not a good thing but what actually happened with her? and what thing really happened with her to divert her mind like this and to change her into a complete different person. I can't even imagine what a horrible past she got through from, she is lucky her brother and her bestfriend Eunyoung good enough to understand him but the time I couldn't comfort her was eating me up alive I wish we'd met earlier, how can someone give sadness to this pretty soul and tears to those beautiful brown almond shaped eyes.

Although it was hurting me to the core and I never imagined it would be I decided to not show this to anyone I can't break at this moment, I have to be strong for her, I wish I could hug her tightly and give her the comfort she need and never let her face those shitty things again, I wish I could stay by her side at that time but no worries now she have me and I'll never let anything bad happen to her, never ever, SHE'LL BE LOVED UNTIL I'M ALIVE.

My phone ring end up the silence as I took it out from my jean's pocket and went outside to attend the call cause phone calls are prohibited there, as I looked at my phone screen it was from my dad, I'm surely get the news about my company getting banned by now and he'll tell me to join his company instead of wasting time here...

I pick up the call to listen to my dad's same old thing

Yaaa~ I told you to join my company at the very first, but you didn't listen to me now see what you did...

Appa...you know me business is not my thing but the first time I'm feeling like I should join our company.

Wait!!! did you just say 'OUR'?

Now why are you being shock, isn't this one you always wanted?

Listen son I always wanted this but I didn't want this at this cost. BTW my daughter-in-law is really beautiful, I saw the video where she was back hugging you and I'm really proud of you that you took stand for her infront of everyone.

Appa you're misunderstanding the situation, she is not your daughter in law, I'll explain to you later...

But son...

Appa, if you want me to join our company then I have a condition..

And what it is ?

That I'll tell you when I go home...ok now I'm hanging up, I'm coming home after sometime (hanged up)

Yunhee POV

After sometime I woke up and saw Kookie and EunYoung sitting in the corner sofa in the hospital room where I am admitted.. They didn't notice me that I have wok up.....

Well I didn't want to disturb them either cause they barely get time for eachother... now they have time but they are too tired just because of my stupid trauma... seeing them hugging each other, where EunYoung resting her head on Jungkook's shoulder and hugging his waist also Jungkook is resting his head on her head....

Watching them together like this suddenly I remember the moment I hugged someone else other then my family.. after many years... and he is non other than The Park Jimin... I hate who's guts.....

___________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter.... BORAHAE 💜