Chapter 8

No one's pov

      "Please stop Jimin.... " Yun Hee said while crying... "Yun He stop crying.. everything will be fine.. okay " Jimin asked Yun Hee but don't get any response so he call her name "Yun Hee... Yun Hee".. then Jimin brok the hug and saw Yun Hee fainted... Jimin carried her in bridal style and went towards his car along with Jungkook and Taehyung...

Time Skip

      "Dr. how is my sister" Jungkook asked Dr...... "She is fine now but Mr. Jeo how did she again get this panic attack... she was cured....What happened Mr. Jeon can you tell me in details"

Then Jungkook told the whole incident to Dr. .... "Okay.... but Mr. Jeon you have to be more careful about YunHee because...." Then he stopped talking and looked at Jimin Then continued " You know what I'm trying to say.... so be careful... and also tomorrow morning you can take your sister to home"... "Thank you Dr."

Jimin's pov 

      After taking YunHee to the hospital Dr. checked her and told that she is fine but why did Dr. said that she again get the panic attacks... that's mean something happened in her past...... I need to know... I don't know why but suddenly I want to know everything about YunHee..

"Jimin-ah can I ask you something?" Tea's question bring me back from my thoughts.... "Yeah ask"....... "Jimin we know each other almost 12yrs you are my best friend as well but I have never seen this side of yours.... I mean the way you are punching that Shyam guy.. it's looked like you are going to kill him.... thanks to YunHee that you didn't killed him.." Taehyung said making me think the whole incident and He is right I have never been this violent... "I also don't know but one thing I know this Shyam guy is someone from YunHee past and I have to find it out I can't see her like this" I said "I think you are in loveeeee my friend " Taehyung said dramatically.... "Shut up Tae".....

Our conversation got interrupted by my phone.. I checked the caller id and it shows Yoongi hyung.... so I picked up the call...

On the phone

              "How is YunHee ? " Yoongi Hyung asked me...... "Yeah she is fine now"... "Okay..... now listen if possible then come to the company as soon as possible "..... "Why what happened?" I asked Yoongi hyung I can feel from his voice that he is very tensed... "I can't say this on call so please come to the company " "okay" saying this I cut the call...

"Tae Yoongi Hyung said we have to reach company as soon as possible.... I don't know what happened but he asked us to reach company.... you bring the car from parking "...... "Okay.... just hope everything is fine" with this Taehyung left towards parking...

I went towards YunHee's room and saw Jungkook is sitting beside her bed...

"Mr. Jeon " I called his name " Oh... Mr. Park.... sorry I didn't thanked you for what you did for my sister...... thank you so much Mr. Park" Jungkook said.... " no need to say thank you.... you are just like my brother..... by the way I'm here to say that I need to go back bcz something happened in company....so I have to go... if you need anything you can just call me" "Okay... I'll call you if I need something"...... with that I left the hospital...

Time Skip at company

         Jimin and Taehyung arrived company and directly went towards their meet room.... and saw Yoongi, Jin and EunYoung sitting there very tensed.... Taehyung said "Something really bad happened"...

Hello guys I'm back with another chapter hope you like it and really sorry for late update... let's see what happened in the company.... see you in next chapter.... I love you ❤️... BORAHAE 💜