Chapter 9

Jimin's pov

After reaching at my company I can feel the tension in air... Me and Tae went towards meeting room.... As soon as I went to the meeting room Yoongi hyung come towards me and said
"Jmin-ah lisent to me very carefully.... what happened in party we all know but the way you reacted was very wrong.. you protected Ms. Jeon its okay but the way you were beating that guy was sooo violent like you are going to kill him...."

"Hyung did you call us for this ? Are you going to write a novel on this incident or something " Taehyung said to Yoongi hyung..

"Tae shut up" Jin hyung scolded and then what Jin hyung said make me numb "Jimin actually we lost the deal for this incident.. not only this but others deal as well... nobody wants to work with us"

"See this video " Then Yoongi hyung shows a video... "Someone has taken this video and posted on social media and now it's going viral in every passing seconds "

"I'm sorry!! for my mistake you guys have to suffer... I'm really sorry " I apologize to them

"Jiminie don't worry it's okay everything will be fine but one thing is we all have to accept that we have to close this company.... not only this Jimin you have to join your father's company as for the conditions you made with your father.. " Taehyung said

Time Skip

After sometime of talking they all are leaving the company and then Eun Young 's phone started ringing... she picked it up and "Hello.."

"Ohh okay.. I'm coming to the hospital " with this she ended the call and said "Yun Hee regained her sense.. she is fine now.. so I am going to hospital to meet her "

"Then let's go together.. we also wants to meet her" Jin said

Time Skip at Hospital

YUN HEE'S POV

I was looking at the hospital room ceiling while the nurse is checking me.......

"How are you feeling now Ms. ?" The nurse asked but I didn't answer anything since I'm lost, lost in my own thoughts, lost in my own world.... everything around me is so mess even I'm mess my whole life is mess until I heard the word "WIFE" from Mr. Park's mouth. Why did he introduced me as his wife it can be friend or his stuff or anything why wife ? but what he did for me I'm really great full to him... he saved me from the same humilation and the same peson which I left behind..... I have never imagined that I'll meet Shyam again... I was thinking this all when a sudden voice interuppted my thoughts , then I saw my best friend whom I love the most after my family...

"Yun Hee -ahh are you felling well? you can hear me right ? yaah why aren't you talking ?" she held my hand and sat beside me but I can't say anything to her like I lost my ability to talk with her or share my problem with whom I share my every problem... it's feels like time has stopped for me, my eyes are looking for something , something very particular but I don't know what.... it's like if I have that thing I'II be safe.....

Another moment of silence when some one came inside my room while talking with my brother and then I have realised that what I was looking... when his eyes meet with my eyes a sudden warmness engulfed me in itself and I felt like now I'm safe, the same warmth that I felt when I hugged Mr. Park to stop .. This person's stares and the person himself have an effect on me....,.

JIMIN'S POV

Tears started rolling down from Yun Hee's eyes as soon as she saw me... is she hurt or scared from me after the incident? oh god I messed up everything.... she is not even in the state of talking.... how can I comfort her? what will I say to her after what I said in front of the people.. how will she react when she'll get to know about the video.... I don't know what kind of feeling is this I'm feeling right now... I don't know why every time I see her hurt it's hurt me too... right now seeing her sad face it's feel like someone piercing my heart... I just want to hug her and take her away form all this mess and give her all love and care she deserve.... but right now I can't do anything, I raised my feet towards her but I stopped cause may be she doesn't want me here, I was about to go but I felt a cold skin grabbed my hand so I turend my head and saw Eun Young, she is also crying seeing her best friend in pain... then she said " Sir stay here with her.. I can't see her like this" after saying this she ran out of the room while crying...

I sat beside Yun Hee and asked her hesitatingly " Mmmm.... are you feeling okay now?" another moment of silence she said nothing..... So I said again "Ok you take rest... I'm going out just us if you need anything.." Then I got up from the chair about to leave but felt the known embrace again on me stopping me from going and when I about to process that she held my hand.... she sit in her hospital bed and hugged me tightly, the warm feeling her skin touching mine...... my raised heartbeat not helping me anymore as I hugged her back....

___________________________________________

Hope you will enjoy this chapter... see in nest chapter... and don't forgot to stream Closer Than This.... BORAHAE 💜