Chapter 7

Eun Yong's pov

      Me and Jin sir was busy in checking guest list then suddenly we hear our names so we look in front and saw Tae sir coming towards us while running and anger and tension is written all over on his face..
" Tae what happened why are you shouting and running like this " Jin sir asked him but instead of replying he dragged us towards main hall, after entering main hall the scence in front of us was so shocking bcz we never saw this side of Mr. Park.. He is literally hovered on someone and beating the shit out off him..

"Jimin stop it... you are out of your mind stop it Jimin"...  " Mr. Park stop you will kill him " Yoongi Sir, Jungkook everyone trying to stop Mr. Park but he didn't stop it's like he can't hear us but then suddenly my eyes fall on the person whom Mr. Park is beating..

"Shyam ? " I thought but for conformation I go farther to take a close look and saw yes he is Shyam...

So Mr. Park is beating him then he is doing right he deserves it and I'm sure he did something that's why Mr. Park is beating him like this...

I was soo in my thoughts that I don't even realize that I said something aloud
"Beat him Mr. Park beat him break his each and every bone.. don't leave him if you leave him I'll surly kill him"

"Yaahhh !!! Eun Yong-ahh what are you saying? " Jungkook said to me then I realized I said my thoughts aloud..

"Oh sorry!! I didn't realize that I said that "

"It's okay not only you I also want to kill him but first let's handle this situation and please go and check Yun Hee is she okay or not" Jungkook said and ran towards Yun Hee who was standing like a statue in a corner and seeing everything...

"Yun Hee-aah " I called her name and she immediately turned towards me and hugged me like she was waiting for me to come and started crying hard..

"Eun Young-aahh why why did he came again.. everything was fine why " saying this she cried even more..

"Yun Hee please stop crying a d why are you crying and that also for whom you are crying?.. are you crying for that freaking Shyam ? If you are crying for him then stop it Yun Hee he doesn't deserve your tears why are you wasting your tears for him " I said

"No.... I'm not crying for him .. I'm crying for myself.. I'm crying for my pathetic self... it's been 3yrs and still I'm stuck there in past " Yun Hee said.. that pain she is enduring from 3yrs is clearly visible in her voice... she might told everyone that she moved on from her past but little did I know she still can't over come her past..

"Yun Hee-aah you have to stay strong.. you can't be like this look how Mr. Park is fighting for you.. you also have to fight for yourself and you have to overcome your past" I said but suddenly Yun Hee ram towards Mr. Park and Shyam's direction...

Jungkook's pov

     We were trying to stop Mr.Park but seems like he can't hear us. Then suddenly Yun Hee cam towards us while running and hugged Mr. Park from his back.... start mumbling something.. i was soo stunned to speak what happened just now and feels like everything has stopped.. entire hall engulfed by a sudden silence..

Jimin's Pov

    I don't know what gotten into me but I can't stop myself from beating this buster.. how dare he call Yun Hee a slut... I was beating him but suddenly someone hugged me from back and started mumbling..

"Please stop it please stop it. Please for me.. control yourself "

Hearing the mumbles I recognized that the person is Yun Hee...  I immediately stop beating Shyam and turned towards Yun Hee and hugged her back....

___________________________________________

Hope you guys will like this chapter 😁.. don't forget to vote... see you in next chapter... BORAHAE 💜 💜