Chapter 3

Eun Yong's pov,

   I am running towards kitchen ( I often come here so I know where kitchen is) I opened the door and walked inside but the view in front my eyes makes my heartbeat stop.. Yun Hee is standing with a knife 🔪 in her hand and looking at Mr. Park like she is going to kill him..

"Yun Hee.. Yun Hee " I called her name and ran towards them.. " Yun Hee-ahh cool down darling put down the knife please " I said and tried to snatch the knife from her..

" Oh ! Eun Yong-ahh , what are you doing here and when do you come here ?? " she asked me looking confused because I never come here on weekdays.. " I will tell you but first please put down the knife" I again said to her  " Oh actually I was cutt-" cutting her in mid way I said " Look my besti I know you are very angry on him but you just can't chop anyone like this please cool down".

" No no actually I was cutting vegetables and at that time this idiot came here and asking for the chef, so that's why the knife is in my hand but the idea of chopping someone isn't that bad" she said while looking at Mr. Park..

Author's Pov

"Why are you still here... just get out from here" Yun Hee said to Jimin..
"But I wanted to talk with you it's really Important " Jimin tried to convince her but our Yun Hee being stubborn she said " I don't want to talk to a person like you who don't even know how to behave and follow the rules"

"Mr. Park please go from here I'll talk to her" Eun Yong whispered to Jimin.. "But I want to talk with her and wanted to ask her if she can cook for the event. She is a very good chef and her foods are very delicious that's why " Jimin whispered back to Eun Young.. "Okay I'll talk to her but first you go from here otherwise she won't be agree for the contract" Eun Yong whispered to Jimin and Jimin walked out from kitchen.

JIMIN'S POV

I walked out of the kitchen and my eyes fall on the board beside the kitchen door

"Why she have problems with shoes.. who make this kind of rules? " I thought in my mind. "But she was looking very scary  at that time " my thinking got interrupted by Eun Yong..

"Mr.Park are you okay ? " she asked me "Yes yes I'm okay.. umm did you asked her for the contract? is she ready for the contract? " I asked her being curious..

"Mr. Park first take breath.. I didn't talked about the contract right now.. first you have to apologize to her for breaking the rules then we can talk about the contract.." she continued "You already left a bad impression on her.. let me tell you one thing about her actually her mother is Indian and in India they don't wear shoes in kitchen that's why she made this rule and also she is very picky when it's come to cooking and cleaning and you have broken the most important rule of this restaurant"

I make a ooooo face after listening to her..

"Now how will I say sorry to her" I ask Eun Yong and she replied "don't worry sir she said she will come to meet me when her work is done so then you can say sorry to her"..

TIME SKIP

Yun Hee finished her work in kitchen and went to the dining area to meet Eun Yong..

"Eun Yong-ahh" She called her and go to her table where she is sitting..

"Eun Yong-ahh.. how are you ? Why don't you came last week.. JUNGKOOK oppa was asking for you " Yun Hee asked teasingly..

"Yaahh!! Yun Hee don't teas me and I was busy with my work so that's why I  didn't come here" I replied her.. " Ohh.. By the way who are they ? " she asked looking at my colleagues "Oh let me introduce them to you soo he is Mr. Kim Seokjin"

"Hello my name is Jin.. nice to meet you" Jin said

"Hello My name is Kim Taehyung.. you can call me Tae" Tae said

"Hello I'm Min Yoongi " Yoongi said lazily..

"And He is Park Jimin my boss" I said knowing what will happen when she will saw his face..

___________________________________________

Hello buddies.... another chapter is here.. hope you like this chapter I tried to make this chapter quite funny....

Let's meet in next chapter and see what will happen...

Till then enjoy.. 😉 and  don't forgot to vote...